10

Leo's eyes lit up and he leaped to his feet. He quickly moved behind Jessica who was still orally pleasuring Serena between her thighs. Leo knelt on the couch behind Jessica. I saw him swallow nervously as his gaze dropped down to Jessica's ass. Carefully, he reached down and placed his hands on her hips. Then he hoisted her up so that she was on her knees with her butt raised towards him.

From my position, I could see Jessica pause her cunt-licking. She had her eyes closed and was panting but she remained still, even as Leo slowly pushed her flimsy skirt over her cute ass. She finally let out an audible moan when Leo started kissing her butt over her black panties.

"Fuck Jess..." Leo moaned as he fondled her behind.

Before Jessica could respond, Serena suddenly pushed her head back down to her pink twat. "Don't stop Jess," Serena said excitedly. As Serena began moaning again from her best friend's hot tongue action, Leo eagerly pulled Jessica's panties over her butt and pushed them down her thighs. His head soon disappeared from view behind her and seconds later, Jessica gave a cute squeal from between Serena's legs. I knew then that Leo was engaging in some tongue play as well.

I decided that we should give the girls a good time first.

"That's enough Jess," I said.

Somewhat reluctantly, Jessica rose back up on all fours, licking her lips.

"Did you like that Serena?" I asked.

Still panting, she whispered, "that was amazing."

"Glad you liked it, there is plenty more where that came from." I winked at Leo.

We arranged ourselves so that the girls were lying on the couch beside each other while we boys took our position on the carpet between their parted legs. Holy mother of God, Serena's aroused pussy looked even better than I imagine. Puffy with a healthy shade of flushed red, tight as a virgin, and smooth as the day she was born.

"Imma gonna make you feel real good Jess," Leo said as he slowly stripped Jessica's panties off completely.

"Just shuddup and hurry up, god!" Jessica replied urgently, spreading her legs and baring her manicured pussy to her college mate. She had a neatly trimmed pussy with a soft plume of hair on her mound. I could tell she was embarrassed that the guy she was berating so much earlier was now about to take her to heaven. I glanced up at Serena who was looking down at me shyly, her hands covering her mouth.

"Just relax okay?" I told her.

She nodded.

Down I go. I heard Serena moan sweetly. Her soft white thighs clamped around my head. Encouraged, I started teasing her clit with my tongue. On my other side Jessica was panting, "Oh God... oh God... oh God..."

I felt Serena's hands running through my hair. "Oh Johnny..." she said. "That feels so good... argggghh... oh yes..."

Yeah, I don't like to brag but I do know what I'm doing when going down on a girl. My girlfriend and I remained virgins up until the day my cousin deflowered me, but we explored almost every other avenue of sex besides penetration. I can eat pussy almost as well as my girlfriend could suck cock. And boy can she suck cock.

Beside me, I hear Jessica go, "Ahhh, shit... that's it Leo, don't stop."

I guess Leo is doing pretty well after all.

Then I hear Leo said, "You like that baby?"

"I said don't stop, you idiot!" Jessica shouted irritably.

The next thing I heard from Leo was apologetic slurps.

On my end, Serena was lifting off the seat as a new orgasm overtook her. "Oh my god, Johnny!" she gasped. "Argghhh..."