11 [End]

A change of perspective:

Mark stumbled out of the bathroom stall. His legs felt so weak, they trembled and threatened to buckle with each step he took. He could not believe how many times he came into the toilet. He had lost count and it looked like someone had dumped a bottle of white goo down the toilet bowl when he left it. But at least his cock has been sated enough to be stuffed back in his pants.

Tonight was an absolute disaster. Mark had not known that Cheryl would be at the club tonight. Had he known, he would never have come here tonight. He had befriended Cheryl by chance but their relationship quickly escalated and she became more and more clingy. It got to the point that he was actively avoiding her. No doubt Cheryl got the news that he was invited by Leo and somehow invited herself to this outing.

It wasn't that he wasn't attracted to Cheryl. She was incredibly sexy and beautiful. In fact, he could hardly believe that she was interested in him. But he felt guilty. He loved Serena. He's had a crush on her since their secondary school years and it went unrequited until just recently so there was no way he could betray her.

But that was until he saw Cheryl on the dance floor tonight. He had been forced to follow his friends up to the dance floor. When he saw Cheryl clearly trying to flirt with him, he froze up. Then there was that small interruption from his annoying little brother. But after John departed, it felt like his heart had been seized in a vice-like grip. He saw Cheryl in a new light. He couldn't help himself. Before he knew it, she was lying, eyes wide on the dance floor and he was on top of her, panting in her face. He wanted her so badly.

Even now as he shuffled out of the restroom, the thought of Cheryl was making his dick stir again. And this was after he whacked off to her more than a dozen times in the toilet. He had never felt like this about any other girl. He had never wanted anyone like this before. Was this love? Mark thought to himself. True love at last?

And right now, his true love was out there somewhere getting gangbanged by a crowd of drunk clubbers. Nooooooo. I'm coming Cheryl, Mark thought to himself. He came to the sitting area where his peers were and caught Cheryl and her friends getting up from their table. They looked like they were about to leave. Their dresses were still intact, and make-up and hair were all in order. Certainly not like a bunch of girls who were just ravaged in every hole.

"Johnny, you little fuck!" Mark growled. He knew then that he's been had.

Mark avoided Cheryl who was on her way out of the club. He couldn't possibly face her now after remembering what he did. He wandered around the tables, searching for Serena and John but could not find either of them. Mark spotted Owen Lim, seated alone and tapping on his phone. Owen was Jessica's boyfriend. Mark approached Owen and asked, "Have you seen Serena?"

Owen looked up and shook his head. "She and Jessica went off somewhere." Mark sighed. He knew Serena was unhappy that he had left her alone to go dance. Great, just what I need, he thought. Another girl is angry at me. He sat down in the booth beside Owen. The toll of cumming twelve times in a row was catching up to him. He felt sleepy.

Back in the VIP Lounge, Jessica pulled back and John's cock popped out of her lips, glistening with saliva. She was amazed at how quickly he got hard. His cock stood upright in full attention, throbbing with a healthy shade of red. Before she knew it, she had taken it in her mouth again. She bobbed her head, sliding her lips up and down along the slick, hard shaft.

Her thoughts came in bits and pieces. She could hardly believe what she was doing, but she also acknowledged how much she was loving this. It hardly made sense to her. Her boyfriend had always pestered her for blowjobs. She had done it a few times, half-heartedly, mainly to please him. This however was different. The more she sucked John off, the hotter she became. Her body tingled with pleasure from having his dick in her mouth.