INTRO

*DISCLAIMER: This is supposed to be a AU*

 ^^Introduction:

JAY WALKER(GORDON): 18, son of Cliff and Libber Gordon, but lives with Ed and Edna. Is in Ninjago University, Electrical & Electronic Engineering.

NYA (CORDELIA) SMITH: 16, daughter of Ray and Maya Smith, lives with her brother, Kai. Is in Ninjago University, Mechanical Engineering.

KAI SMITH: 19, son of Ray and Maya Smith, lives with his sister, Nya. Works as a waiter in Wu's Tea shop.

COLE BROOKSTONE: 20, son of Lou and Lily Brookstone, lives alone. Works part-time as a waiter in Wu's Tea shop, part-time gym instructor.

ZANE JULIEN: 20, son of Dr.Julien, lives with his father. Works at Borg Tower, dating Pixal Borg.

LLOYD (MONTGOMERY) GARMADON: 11, son of Misako and Garmadon, lives with his mother. Is in Ninjago Middle School, helps at Wu's Tea shop.

PIXAL BORG:  18, daughter of Borg, lives with her father. Is in Ninjago University, Mechanical Engineering, works at Borg Tower, dating Zane Julien.

SKYLOR CHEN: 17, daughter of Chen, lives with her father. Is in Ninjago University, Graphic Design, works part-time at Chen's Noodle House (next to inheritage Chen's Noodle House)

HARUMI JADE: 11, daughter of the principal of Ninjago Middle School and his wife (adoptive), lives with her parents. Is in Ninjago Middle School, bullies Lloyd because she likes him (she thought it was love since her parents always fights)

^^Side characters:

 - Vania Light (18)
 - Wu (60)
 - Garmadon (63)
 - Misako (58)
 - Brad Tudabone (11)
 - Ed - Edna (67)
 - Cliff Gordon (59)

^^Ships:

 - Jaya
 - Lava/ Kailor
 - Pixanne
 - Llorumi (Platonic)

^^Hope you enjoy!!