[3]

-_NYA_-

   Okay..so Jay Walker is a guy. Shocker! What is even more shocking is that he's the boy that I saw in the cafeteria- What am I  going to say to Kai? Keep it as a secret?? Tell Jay to pretend to be a girl whenever he visits for the next four years?? No! I have to tell him.. Buut..let's check on Vania first. Before we got into our dorms, she gave me her number so I just need to call her.

    "Hey Nya! Wassup!" The screen reveals a smiling girl, waving her hand.

    "So..Jay's a guy. But he seems nice!"

    Vania nodded, having a rather shocked face but I know that it's fake.

    "Atleast he's nice right? Anyways, I got paired up with a girl, she's really cool!"

    Vania turned her camera to a red-haired girl, she has a ponytail simular to me. She looked up from her phone and smiled.

    "Hey! You must be Nya. My name's Skylor." She stood up and walked closer to Vania's phone.

    "Nice to meet you." I awkwardly said.

    I haven't made this much friends in one day! Like ever, I really need to thank Vania.

    "I hear about your boy problem. It'll be fine! If not, I'll deal with him!" Skylor cracked her knuckles and smirked.

     We only met just now and she's already act like we've been friends for years.. 

     "I can handle myself, I know how to fight!" I said proudly

     Skylor chuckled while Vania just clapped.

     "Have you two talked?" Vania asked.

     "Not really, we just had one small interaction and that's it!" I shrugged.

     Although I saw him at the cafeteria, I was able to see some of his featured up-close when we met. He had fluffy curly hair, beautiful blue eyes and adorable freckles. Wait- Why am I thinking about him!? And why do I think he's 'cute' and 'beautiful'??

    "Girl? You okay?" Skylor asked.

     I snapped out of my thought and looked at two confused girls. Suddenly Skylor smiled.

    "Ahh..I see." She leaned over.

    "What do you mean?" I slightly yelled.

    She just give a small laughed and look back at her phone.

    "Are you thinking of the guy?" She snickered. Vania soon notice and giggled.

    "Wha-no! I- I was just thinking how I'm going to tell my brother about him, okay?"

    Skylor quickly looked at me.

    "You have a brother?" Skylor raised her eyebrow.

    "Uhm..yes. I have an older brother."

    She looks over to Vania who just nodded.

    "I see..Anyways, if he's overprotective then you should be worried but if not, you're fine!" She advised.

    "Do you have a brother that's overprotective or something?" I asked.

    She shrugged. Skylor seems interesting, I would love to know more about her.

    "No. I do have a very overproctective dad though."

     So we're similar, in a way.

    "Well, I got to go talk to my brother now. Can't keep it for long, he'll find out eventually." I sighed.