I should have Listened to you... ( Sad )

Before I say anything about the story, Happy New Year Guys. Yes I know that it was the new year like a million years ago but who cares?
Anyway back to the story, I have a warning if you get very emotional or your very sensitive I won't recommend to proceed with caution whilst reading this ( I actually cried when I was writing the start )

So anyways, enjoy! ( I guess )

_____________________________________

Also there is no Infection but they all still live in the refinery as TSP.

It was a rainy day, most of the TSP were finishing their duties or just relaxing. But as for Willow, it was not relaxing at all for her.

She came back from the hospital, tears forming in her eyes
None of the Crew were around at that moment so they couldn't ask what happened or comfort her.

"I seriously can not believe it" she thought.
( I am not going to tell what Willow found out, you will have to read on)

"Well, before this happens I should tell the crew. But I also think I should tell Tigry my true feelings for him, if not now then when? Ugh I have the find the proper words to tell him. Also I need to tell Tigry about what I found out,"

"I have a feeling this isn't going to be easy..."

________________________________________________

Tigry's POV

I was just stacking the boxes when Willow came into the room.
"Oh helo Willow" I greeted her

"Hi Tigry, I have something to tell you" She said looking nervous
Just as she said that Felix jumped on me.

"Helo mate, didnt you say you were going to help me clean the oil leak when you finish with the boxes?" He asked me, all ready to clean up the mess.
"Oh yes, sorry Willow, tell me next time ok?" Tigry told me as he left the room

"Well... as guess I should tell him later.

____________________________________________

Third Person POV
The next day Willow came to him again
"Hi Tigry,  can I tell you the thing now?" Willow asked the Tiger

"Sorry Willow, Kitty asked me to help her with the cooking, I got to go" Tigry told her
"But-" Before Willow could respond, Tigry went off.

____________________________________________

For the next couple of days, Willow tryed to tell Tigry the news and how she felt, but she was always pushed away or ignored. And Eventually Willow gave up.

She decided to write a letter, telling Tigry how she felt.

After finishing the letter, she put it in a enenvelope and put it on a table. She then left to sit on her Favourite Hill, it was a tall hill with a tree on it and it had a beautiful view of the ocean. When she got there she sang a gentle song to herself as she enjoyed her last moment.

If I Die Young ( The Band Perry )

If I Die Young, bury me in satin,

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in the River at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song

A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I sell them for a dollar

Their worths so much more after I'm a goner

And maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing

Funny when your dead how people start listening....

( HOLY guacamole I cried )
_________________________________

30 Minutes later, the Crew were trying to find Willow. They search the whole Baee until Baren found a letter. The gang came together to read the letter.

"Tigry, it's from Willow, it says she wants you to read it..'" Baren said to him handing him the letter.
Tigry opened it and read out loud

Dear Tigry and TSP,

I'm sorry that I'm not here at the base right now but I'm at the hospital. The truth is I just discovered a couple of days ago I had cancer... I have been suffering the last couple of days, I know I should have told you guys earlier and I regret that I didn't but I was too busy trying to tell Tigry something... Tigry the truth is I am in love with you and I've always been, I know I wasn't really the most amazing person to you ever but I truly loved you I've been trying to tell you for the last couple of days you keep on ignoring me, I honestly don't blame you. I have not died yet but I will very soon,I am at the hospital, with my last breaths. I wrote this letter to just to thank you guys for making my life amazing you truly filled me up with joy and  Tigry, you made me feel love for the first time in my life. I honestly can't thank you guys enough but my time has come. Filip I've been thinking about it for a long time and I decided I'm going to give the Gang to you, you will now be the new leader and I hope you will make me proud, I hope all of you make me Proud.

You have all lit a beacon up inside of me giving me light through all the Darkness I had in my past.
- TheterPixie3

I'll see you guys in heaven
Love you all with all my heart ♡
Willow

______________________________________

At this moment the whole gang was crying.
Tigry fell to the and buryed him face in his hands.

" No... I should have Listened to you..." Tigry mumbled out though his sobs.
After they all cried, a Doctor came to the Base telling them that Willow has well and truly died and told them about her funeral happening in the next couple of hours.

They all came, each one of them sick in sadness. Willow was buried on the exact same hill , right under the tree. The whole area was crowded with the TSP.

It was one of the most heartbreaking moments in all their lives

_________________________________________________________________

Five months have past

Tigry came up to that hill to place some flowers on Willow's grave
He saw all the flowers the TSP put

Kitty put Lilies

Fillip put Tulips

Felix put Rose's ( "Haha" Tigry thought "Classic Felix" )

Pandy put Sunflowers

And Katie and Baren put Daisys

___________________________________

Tigry put some Dandelions, he knew that those where her favourites.
The thought of Willow made Him cry
Every month, he would come to put some new flowers and talk to Willow's Grave, telling her what had happened the past month. It always made Tigry full of Happiness...

And Willow was actually listening to him, she would fly down and listen to his stories. Of course Tigry could see her but she was always there...

Watching over Tigry and The TSP 🕊

__________________________________________

Oh my goodness this made me cry
Also 1161 words new record. I was sad when I came up with this story.

Anyways, I hope you all are doing ok
See ya guys 😊