♡Baking mess

Yo I've been bored so I decided to make another oneshot,
also Tigry and Willow are dating in this.

It was a couple days after Willow told the gang that Her and Tigry were a couple. Of course they all were very happy for both of them and respected their relationship. And today, a certain cat was in the kitchen preparing a nice, little surprise for them.

"Alright, everything is in order, time to get the lovebirds!" Kitty exclaimed excitedly and ran out the kitchen. She skipped down th halls excited about their reaction

Timeskip cause I'm lazy...

"Alright what did you want to show us?" Tigry asked the Cat as he, her and Willow walk down the halls. "You'll see..." Kitty giggled. As they reached the kitchen, Kitty suddenly pushed to the two into the kitchen.

"Have Fun!" She yelled, locking the door of the kitchen and running off. It took a while for the two to process what happened but got up and looked around the kitchen.

Apparently, Kitty had made the a whole baking experience for them.

"Oh shit," Willow said looking at the the pre-organized kitchen. Willow did not like baking, on any level. She always ended covered in flour or accidentally setting the kitchen on fire. But Tigry encouraged her that it will be fine, besides Kitty already locked the door so they couldn't get out.

While baking...

"So it looks like we need 250 grams of flour," Tigry said.
"Um, no I'm pretty sure that it's 260 grams," Willow said
"You wanna bet?" Tigry asked, "Who ever is right gets to dunk flour all over the other one."
"Ohhh you are on Tigry, " Willow exclaimed cracking her knuckles.

After checking the recipe...

"Ok I wish I didn't make that bet," Tigry confessed sitting down on a chair in the room, a bag of flour hanging over his head. Apparently it was 260 grams so Willow won the bet and got to dunk her boyfriend with flour.

"You should have read the recipe properly," Willow sniggered, dropping the back on his head. In the end, Tigry looked like he had just been in a snow storm and Willow was like she just went to a five star Comedy show.

"HAHAHAHHAHHAHAH YOU LOOK LIKE A SNOW LEOPARD," She Said between laughs. Tigry genuinely smiled before kissing the wolf on the lips.

"Ok what the heck happened here?" Kitty said in the door way with Pandy by her side a broom in her hand.

Oof I lost motivation for this, anyway I hope yall liked it!