She-Ra pt. 1

i'm watching the princess prom episode and I can't scream because my mom is sleeping but it's THE FUKCING DANCE SCENEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE DIP-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GODS THEIR SO GAY.

THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!

THEY NEED TO KISS,

THEY DO

IT TAKES FIVE FUCKING SEASONS THO

THEY NEED TO KISS NOW!!!

OR I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!

half way through season four it's all just pain.

and it sucks because they gave her big trauma and all i wanna do is send her to therapy but also OH MY FUCKING GODS I'M GONNA SLAP HER.

ALSO

FUCKING SHADOWEAVER.

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE FANDOM OKAY WITH HER BEING GOOD NOW?!!

LIKE I GET THE WHOLE 

"she sacrificed herself in one last act of good!!!!!!111!!!" SHIT BUT SHE LITTERALLY ABUSED AND MANIPULATED TWO CHILDREN FOR FUCKING YEARS AND EVEN WHEN SHE DID JOIN THE REBELION SHE WAS STILL ON A CRAZY POWER TRIP. TBH I'M KINDA GLAD SHE DIED.

also also I saw someone like, redub the fucking "CoNtAGiOus" scene I can't find the vid but it was like- 

"What did you do to me?!"

"what do you mean what did I do to you?!"

"I didn't know being a lesbian was CoNtAgiOus."

the fact that even in season five when Catra and Adora accidentially hold hands Catra still just- recoils in gay fear 

also the episode promise tells us that one of the only reasons catra pretended to be okay with being in second place is because shadoweaver threatened her.

did I mention how much I hate that hoe? 

Yes i did. and rightfully so.

bitch is horrible.

the song "The Exit" by conan grey is very catradora coded.

Part one of the seasons of agony. (season 3)

the last time Angela saw glimmer was when she teleported away to the fright zone :[

brb, sobbing in the corner.

this is the begining of the end, catra's downward spiral, scorpia going back on that promise she made in the secod drunk adora episode, the horde goes green, sadness. and then the lesbians lesbian! and everyone ends up okay! heavily traumatized. but okay!

Double Trouble is really fucking tall. how tall is catra? like- 5'6? 5'7? DT is like a whole head taller than her. also adora gives dumb jock vibes. my favorite bit of trivia from this show is we have actual sound of glimmer's voice actor saying "Fuck off shadoweaver!"

 my favorite bit of trivia from this show is we have actual sound of glimmer's voice actor saying "Fuck off shadoweaver!"