The Forbidden Trace - Romeo & Cinderella

first of all, before you read i'd like to say that i got this idea from my fave song called Romeo and cinderella! 

Anyways enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

FLASHFORWARD

April 15th 2005

ROMEO'S POV

Dear Mr and Mrs Woods,

Your daughter Cindy isn't ready to write to you yet, so i am the one writing to you. Please do not wonder too much about how this letter is in your house and where it came from. I believe you have the right to know why we chose this path. Firstly, we hope you do not worry too much, well, i doubt you will, since you haven't been the closest to Cindy to start with. But if you do try to find us, do not until you understand us, as it may result to your hearts and minds getting lost. You will be trapped forever. You can't risk that, right? I'll tell you a bit about how we're doing though, me and Cindy decided to elope to another State, to start a new life. I know you don't approve of me with your daughter, as i am a vampire. If you really understood, then you will have no problem finding us withought losing yourselves. We created a bond in your hearts that can connect with us and guide you to us, not physically, but yes, mentally. We call it the Forbidden Trace.

Why, you ask? Why are we doing this? Because this is something that not everyone understands. Love isn't as innocent as you think...

Yours, Romeo and Cinderella.