Chap8: Troubled minds

Picture of Luna on the side! ——————————————————->

Oh and btw, it's not like romeo and juliet but like them, their relationship are going at a pretty fast pace so don't get too surprised" xD

——————————————

Chapter 8: Troubled minds

2nd January 2005

Cindy's POV

I stared at the candlelight as it flared into the dark room. Luna invited me into her friend's way of ''vampire meditation.'' Luna denied that it was a 'thing' although i must admit that i secretly saw vampires as dark, but also the meditating type of characters. Even though this was supposed to help me clear my mind,  the gorgeous vampires didn't have no awareness that i was still and silently bitter towards Romeo.

"I want you all to focus on the flame in front of you," Said the easing voice of what i believe was Andrea, i raised my eyebrows, surprised by the calmness of her voice unlike the bitter, poisonous tone she had put on the other night. 

I crossed my legs and sat down awkwardly, unsure of how i should be supposed to meditate in front of vampires that kept giving me cold side way glances and cringe worthy smiles. 

I suppressed a tight smile and nodded my head, while Andrea sat there solemnly, glaring at the flame with empty eyes, Luna however seemed very amused at the change of tone in Andrea's voice, as she snickered away in silence.

Andrea narrowed her eyes but carried on: "Picture that flame as a reflection of the negative things, the anger inside you. It's floating out of your soul as the flame is absorbing it. And it gives back a positive flow of energy." She inhaled, and everyone did the same, seeming overly focused. "Feel that energy inside you, breathe in." There was quiet hisses as everyone in the room inhaled,  i stared at the small flame, as my eye lids felt heavy.  Flashes of the bizarre dream that i had on New Years Eve forced it's way into my mind.  I lightly shook my head, shaking off the unsettling thoughts and tried to focus on the lightly swaying candle.

"Seal that energy inside you." Andrea carried on the soothing act, as the pale skinned creatures followed her orders. "And burn every trace of that negative energy in this candle...begone." She whispered and without warning, blew the expiring candle, leaving a trace of smoke behind into the dark cold air. I sighed and relaxed my shoulders, uncrossing my legs. I squinted my eyes as the room was now filled with light, unlike the traditional vampires like the ones you see in movies, reality vampires weren't sensitive to sunlight so they had no problem going out in the sun. 

I stood up as Luna faced me and wore her accustomed soul ripping grin. "Sorry. Forgot, you must be hungry, huh?" She asked.

I smiled tightly and shrugged, not trusting my voice, i was scared it would give away the uncommonness of how i was feeling. Andrea had stood up and carefully picked up the melted candle in the hands as her usual scowl of arrogance returned back to her pale face.

I got downstairs and all the boys were there. The whole room was filled with chatter as the guys were discussing something that obviously seemed funny to them, but i didn't pay attention as my eyes were drawn to Romeo. His eyes were locked on mine too, as i felt like my heart was about to jump up my throat because of his stare and because i was so nervous talking to him after what happened. He stalked towards me as i strongly felt his presence, and scent. My eyes found the floor as i looked down, i couldn't face to look up at him. 

"Hey, " He said, himself sounding a bit nervous and didn't know what to say. He cleared his throat, "You still mad at me?" He asked. 

Still looking down, i shrugged.