Chap1: The girl underneath the mistletoe.

URG! i was in the middle of writing this when a black out happened! now i have to start all over again. -.-

i guess that's what  get for not saving *shy look*

—- EXCUSE MY CRAPPY WRITING, THIS WAS WRITTEN LONG TIME AGO

————————————————-

Chapter 1: The girl underneath the Mistletoe.    

December 24th 2004

Romeo's POV:

I groaned frustrated. Someone was shaking my bed, and that someone was- "Ian, dammit!" I hissed, taking my earphones off.

"It's Christmas eve!" Ian shouted, like a little boy on Christmas morning. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Remember the college party we're invited to?" He sounded too excited, well...he's always loved Christmas anyways. Ugh. I have to go to that stupid Christmas Eve party. I mean, don't get me wrong, i love Christmas, but what's the point in partying? Why do we even bother fitting in? We're vampires. Plus, Christmas is just an excuse for college kids to throw a party. 

I sighed and speeded across the room to the shower.

Cindy's POV:

I smiled tightly at my parents. They won't let me go for sure, i said in my head.

Melanie forced me to come to this college Christmas party. Said it was her college friend. This is the first time i'm going to a college party. This might not end well, me, a high school kid surrounded my college students. Plus, i was usually the quiet type, and i had to keep a very dark secret for everyone. I was a werewolf, the Alpha's daughter actually. Melanie and my group of friends are too, though.They're in my pack. And they're scared of my parents as much as i am. I was also an only, lonely child. 

"S-so." I cleared my throat, "There's this Christmas festival at my friend's buddy's house. Can i go, please?" I tried to make it seem innocent by saying 'festival' instead of 'party'. 

"You will waste your training time for a damned party? Meddling with humans?" My mum asked, disgusted.

"I'll be back before the..." I trailed off, not wanting to say it. I was always scared of my mum, she had long shiny black hair, with brown, stern eyes, her skin was golden tanned and she always stood straight like a ruler was stuck on her back.

She didn't change her expression, "You know this is very important for this pack. The bloodsuckers have been fighting us for years. We need to get you training with a couple of weak vampires that we captured as quickly as possible." 

The thought of killing living (not technically) creatures makes my stomach churn, but i swallowed and nodded.

I walked with my friend, Melanie, Sandra, Natasha and the rest. I was wearing a santa hat and a red turtle neck tight top, with a white furry skirt with black high heeled boots. (not too high).

Melanie was wearing her sexy Mrs Santa dress with thigh high red boots that had fur around the top. Her long, blonde hair tightly pushed back, showing off her Christmas tree earrings.

We were all werewolves, which meant we weren't as cold as other humans, but that didn't mean we weren't freezing to death in this snow.

"There we are!" Sandra squealed, Melanie did the same.

She pulled me near her, "Let's go, Cinderella!" She called me by my nickname. 

I sighed to myself. Here goes...