Chapter Four

Chapter Four'Hidden talents'

Chapter Four
'Hidden talents'

Training Day, the first time the tributes would see the skills their opponents possess and decide whether they'd be an asset or a danger, Allura woke up to the blaring of an alarm her arm mindlessly searching for the damn box interrupting her sleep, letting out a groan when she was unable to locate the insistent pest.

With Blurry eyes she sat up letting out a small yawn as she stretched her arms out, she glanced around the unfamiliar space in an attempt to locate the alarm, her eyes squinting at the hologram above the nightstand, a flashing red 5:30 am alerting her how early it truly was, she shook her head slipping her bare feet on the lush carpet knowing she would be unable to fall back asleep, she padded over to the windows pulling the blinds open and looking out, the sky was still gloomy from the night before reminding her of the true danger she was in.

She shook her head moving over to the wardrobe where a pair of stretchy navy blue leggings lay with a black tank top and a matching navy blue athletic jacket, she tied her hair in a slicked-back ponytail and slipped into the black trainers that were also there quickly examining herself before heading for the door.

The only noise coming from inside the large apartment was that of the cutlery clinking together as the Avox set the table, the brunette walked quietly through the halls heading towards the dining room when Stefan joined her a smile on his face "Hello beautiful." she rolled her eyes turning to him "How are you always so chipper in the morning?"

He smirked "You really want to know?" she immediately shook her head "You know what forget I said anything." "Really, don't you want to know what I dreamt about last night." he flirted, she pushed him playfully "Not unless I was there." she tilted her head at him as his smirk turned wicked "Well..."

"Ew Stef, that's gross." she pushed him again this time a little harder causing the boy to laugh.

By the time the two got to the dining room Everleigh, Mags and Finnick were sat down enjoying their food whilst chatting, the Odair boy's attention immediately went to the tributes as they walked in laughing, he smiled at the brunette before turning to where the Avox stood motioning to the girl who nodded placing two prepared plates in the two remaining places.

Stefan sat down first taking the seat beside the head leaving the space beside Mags for the girl, she smiled over at the old woman before looking down at the plate of food in front of her, last night before they all retired the tributes were weighed and it was determined the proportions the two needed for the games.