1| Kindergarten (flashback)

"Mama I don't wanna go," I whined tugging on her hand

"Via you gotta go," she tells me kneeling down in front of me, "You are gonna make so many friends baby." I stop resisting and mama and I walk in hand and hand. Mama stops when we get close to my class.

"Rosa?," mama exclaims.

"Livy!," Rosa says surprised. The pair pull each other into a hug.

"You had the boys?," my mom says happily.

"Yes their names are Alexander and Greyson," Rosalie tells mama proudly.

Mama crouches down in front of them and introduces herself, "Hi boys. I'm Olivia. Your mom and I were best friends while growing up. This is my daughter Octavia." They waved at me and I waved at them.

"Hi Octavia," Rosalie tells me smiling at me.

"Hi Rosa," I reply giving her a big cheeky smile. She immediately bends down and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her neck. She smelled like vanilla!

"Why don't you guys go on in. I think Olivia and I are gonna go catch up," Rosa tells us. Not taking a look back we all run in.

"Are we friends now?," I ask them.

"I guess," Greyson says shrugging.

"What should we play?," Alexander asks.

"We should play cops and robbers me and my brother play it!," I offer to them. They nod and we got to playing. Greyson was the cop while me and Alexander were robbers.

"Hide Via," Alex whispers to me pushing me down out of sight.

"Come out with your hands up," Greyson yells playfully.

"Run to the side while I stand," Alex whispers to me. Alex slowly stood up and I ran to the side. Grey captured Alex and brought him to the clubhouse the school had. While Grey looked for me I snuck around and climbed through a window in the clubhouse. "You came back for me!," Alex says surprised.

"Of course!," I tell him. "Follow me," I whisper waving my hand. We opened the door and ran. We made it to the top of the play set and won! We both cheered and Grey ran over to us looking shocked.

"Via how did you sneak him out?," Grey asked shocked.

"Well I can't tell my secrets," I tell him shrugging. We all laughed and the teacher called us in. Once we were in she said we had assigned seats. She told us our seats and we are all at the same table! We also had another girl at our table.

"Ok class today we're just learning everyone names," the teacher spoke. "My name is Mrs. Foster," she wrote it on the board. "Now can everyone talk to your table and say your name," she told us.

"My name is Octavia," I said smiling.

"Mines Alexander," Alex said.

"Mines Greyson," Grey spoke.