6| Birthday/Plane ride

"Happy birthday bellissima," I hear

"Happy birthday bellissima," I hear. I groan and move but I feel lips on my neck. I slowly open my eyes to a very awake Alex.

"Thank you," I mumble sleepily.

"As much as I would love to lay here with you we have a jet to catch," he tells me kissing me.

He pulls me up from the bed and I glare. He smiles sheepishly at me and I roll my eyes. I stand up and walk toward the closet. I open a drawer and pull out one of Alex's hoodies and grab some leggings.

I need to be comfortable for this flight so I can sleep.

I walk out and Alex wasn't in the room. I walk to the closet and our stuff was gone, so he was probably dealing with the car. I slowly opened the bedroom door because it's four in the fucking morning. I quietly walked down the stairs and went over to the garage door. I opened the door and saw Alex loading a Range Rover with our stuff.

"What can I do to help?," I asked.

"You can get in the car and go relax," he says making me roll my eyes. I walked to the passenger side and sat down. He got in and kissed me. He started the car and we were off. He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. We drove around an hour to where the jet is. Once we pulled up one of the guards escorted us to the jet. The pilot and all the other staff were waiting outside for us.

"Good morning Mr De Luca and Miss Giacomo," the pilot told us. We walked onto the jet and sat in our seats while the crew started to come in.

(Picture of the interior)

Once the crew was loaded in the pilot went over the intercom, "take off will be in about 2 minutes so please fasten your seatbelts and take your seats

Once the crew was loaded in the pilot went over the intercom, "take off will be in about 2 minutes so please fasten your seatbelts and take your seats. The flight to Maui will be about 13 hours."

"I have to be in this damn death trap for about 13 hours?!," I yell. Normally when we go to the beach house I'm either asleep or they give me sleeping pills.

"It will be fine," Alex reassures me helping me with my seat belt. I grab onto his hand as the plane takes off.

I've flown multiple times but it has always scared the shit out of me.  God knows why but it freaks me out.