★A Walk Home ch. 1★

Afternoon sun, fading warm light bounces all over Scrubpai's skin as they make their way throughout a familiar terrain. The local park was their favorite place to rest after cruel hours at work, slaving away was the only thing that kept them busy, walks in the park like today were their favorite time of the day.

The sun was setting low now, the sky faded into an ombre of darker hues, many blues and purples painted all over as the minutes passed, but there was still enough of bright orange in the sky before Scrubpai was late to get home. There was a cold breeze that sent small chills down Scrubpai's back, goosebumps from the cooling in the weather as the day came to an end ushered Scrubpai to get home, a warm and comfortable place for them.

"It's getting late... I should cut through the park, maybe I'll get home sooner..." Scrubpai narrated to themselves, being alone most of the time made it hard not to talk to themselves, but they couldn't help but like being alone. There was an odd comforting thing about walking alone in the park when the day was close to ending, and the moon was barely visible alongside the sun.

A few steps around a small hill in the middle of the grassy terrain, with a few trees to keep it from being empty, revealed a stranger on a bench. They were far from Scrubpai, but just close enough to make out a bright red sweater, black pants with two chains on the side, probably a stylistic choice from the stranger along with a black hat and red rim. Something else that caught Scrubpais attention was a bandaged hand.

On that bandaged hand, perched a small bird, they assumed the stranger bandaged it up to hold the bird without trouble. Scrubpai realized they had no choice but walk the same path in the direction of the stranger, which led to the gate that would let Scrubpai exit the main park and go towards the city.

As Scrubpai stepped closer, a small twig snapped underneath their shoes, alerting both the now frightened bird and the stranger. They looked over to Scrubpai's direction, dissatisfaction in their face as the bird flew away from their finger, this was when Scrubpai got a better look at their face.

Their eyes captured Scrubpais attention the most, right pupil a dull but shiny gray, the left a bright red in almond shaped eyes, looking sharp in Scrubpai's direction. A moment passed in the uncomfortable tension before they got up from the bench, heading towards the wooden gate before sprinting away, leaving Scrubpai a bit guilty for interrupting the strangers alone time. "Oops... Did I interrupt him?"

A few more minutes passed after Scrubpai walked past the wooden gate, and soon they found themselves near the park's duck pond. Scrubpai passed that very pond everyday while going home from work, it was a landmark for them to know they were halfway through the park, halfway away from home. Then, Scrubpai found an almost familiar bright red sweater, that stranger again.

"There's that guy over there...i should apologize." With only a couple steps closer, the stranger noticed Scrubpai again, with a startled look, they dashed off behind a large bush, disappearing from Scrubpais view. "He ran away again. What's the matter with him?" Scrubpai continued to walk away, going around the large bush and finding their way into the more tree filled area of the park.

Walking past a large tree, in the corner of their eye, they noticed a bright blur of red. They glanced over in the direction of the red blur that was terribly hidden behind one of the trees, a person in a red sweater, now with the hoodie on, dashed past them and jumped into another bush with a loud rustle, startling Scrubpai. "Is he stalking me now or something..?" A worried feeling grew in Scrubpai's gut, and they hurried away down the path.

"If they thought having their hoodie on helped them seem secretive, they failed terribly... but.. They are rather creepy.."

Continuing to walk down a path, the sound of cars, beeping, and city-like noises made Scrubpai a bit less nervous about being in the park with the stranger, bringing on the excitement of getting home. They could only imagine opening their door to the smell of either candles their roommate would set up or freshly made coffee on the counter waiting for them in a thermal cup. Their mouth drooled as they thought of taking a fresh sip of that coffee, guaranteed to be there when they get home-

Rustle.. Rustle...

"What's that noise... ?" Scrubpai questioned, looking around the trees for a clue of where the constant and irregular rustling noise came from. Then, they spotted the red hooded stranger, up in the trees, just staring at them. "Is that him up there in the tree? I think I should stay away from him..." Scrubai felt an urge to just run away and book it.

They rushed away from the park, rushing down along the trail and finding their way to the exit, the noises of cars engines rushing along the roads of the city only ensured Scrubpai that they were finally out of the park, and getting closer to home, away from the red hooded stranger. "Phew... finally, a way out!"

Scrubpai rushed down the trail, almost arriving home, wind rushing past their face as they finally found their way out of the place. Suddenly, with the noise of another person rushing towards Scrubpai, they urgently turned around and found themselves in front of the way of the red hooded strangers clenched fist, aiming straight towards their face, hitting hard on their eye and knocking Scrubpai out.

Nothing but the feeling of falling to the cold ground with a thud accompanied by the feeling of slowly losing consciousness was the last thing Scrubpai remembered. The last thing they saw was the red hooded stranger, staring right down at them with a smirk.

Scrubpai went out cold, noises of the city faded away completely. They never made it home that day.

✧༺★༻✧
Waslorp gamerz!!!!

Yeah, i wrote 1029 words just for my fanfict about ANGRY BOY PEDRO!

Might suck, might not, basic y/n fanfict writing knowledge, ya know the drill.

Ill be writing during school bcuz it SUCKS! and i get most motivated there lolz

Stay tuned for bbg pedro!

- Scrubpai!!