Chapter 3: Ike vs Koenji Unexpected Surprise

No One POV

"So Ike boy is there a particular reason as to why you decided to come to me of all people?" Koenji asked curiously.

"Well I figured that you'd be the smarter choice to ask considering that you most likely have eyes around campus despite being a 1st year." Ike had replied to him as Koenji had chuckled.

"So it seems that you noticed it as well hmm? Tell me Ike boy what do you think about the system?"

"I find it weird that we are given 100k every month don't you think? Besides I for one know that is just a fraud and is wanting us to spend all our points and let us suffer, well that's my hunch on it."

He told him as Koenji had stared at him a bit amused at the answer but he isn't too far off at all with his assumption, is that what Koenji doesn't know is that Ike is this smart all because of the sprit that's inside of him. Since the person is from the real world or from a world where COTE is just a show for entertainment he knows a lot.

"I see, well I'd love to discuss this further Ike boy but I do have a date I need to go so let's cut this short." He said as he was about to leave until Ike has ran up to him and put his hand onto his shoulder.

"No wait I have something else I want to ask." Ike said as he grabbed onto his shoulder.

"How long do you intent on keeping me here? I'll talk with you tomorrow during lunch." Koenji asked starting to get a bit annoyed.

Until Ike has gotten into a fighting stance which shocked Koenji as to him the stance seemed perfect as he gotten a more serious as he stared at the so called "Perverted Trio" member. Now he realized that this Ike is different from the one on the first day.

"My proposal is that if I managed to beat you in a fight and I earn your respect

"My proposal is that if I managed to beat you in a fight and I earn your respect...I become a friend of yours." Ike said with a serious expression on his face.

"HeheHAHAHAHAHA my my Kanji Ike was it? You have indeed made a very interesting proposal, but what makes you think you can beat a perfect existence such as myself?" Koenji asked in his usual boisterous attitude.

"Well why not we have a little spar and we can see, we don't know the results of this after we try won't we."

"Hmph I suppose you're right but do please make this entertaining Ike."

He said as Koenji has also entered a fighting stance as Ike knew that Rokusuke Koenji is one of the most physically capable in the entire year and possibly the entire school other then Ayanokoji and well...him whenever his body starts to develop more.

"Do make this entertaining please since I am missing out on my date with an upperclassman."

"Ohh don't worry I'll make this worth your while, I'll show you who I truly am."

Kanji Ike had replied as he sped off at Koenji with incredible speeds which surprised him as he dodged and parried a few punches from him until he jumped into the air and did a flying axe kick which Koenji blocked. While he was in the air Ike had delivered an upside down punch which forced Koenji to block his face.