gang fight | yoonmin (final)

A/n's pov:

Yoongi started to run his hands softly along every curves of jimin's body, lightly brushing his thumbs over jimin's nipples but not giving full attention to them.

The way he gave attention to each part yet took that attention away before jimin could feel satisfied was making jimin's mind go fully blank.

The way he just brushed over the throbbing growing down there.

And the oil was not helping at all.
At this point jimin lost it and he shouted with all his last strength he got in his breathy voice

"F-for the f-f-fucking sake just fuck me t-till I can't s-s-stand I don't care anymore."

Yoongi took it as his chance and said
"As u wish kitten"

And stripped open jimin's last bit of clothing and opened his boxers to reveal the big growing he got.

He put a lil lube on it and slowly entered making a electric shock flow from jimin's body from the amount of pleasure he got. He threw his head back and moaned loudly.

Yoongi slowly started to move and with every strike he makes makes jimin's mind go completely blank.

The only thing which jimin knew right at that moment was the fact that his dreams are coming true.

The fact that he loved agust and wanted this to happen so many times all his dreams are happening right now.

Yoongi was close to release and jimin was close to his third release at that point and that's when jimin heard agust saying in his breathy voice near his ears

"Jimin or may I say kitty I love u and I want you to be mine. I love you kitty!"

And they both came undone.

Yoongi slowly pulled out and saw jimin who had tears flowing through his eyes.

He became worried but to hear for his only relief "I love you too yoongi"

And thus the famous mafia king and queen the agust d and kitty came to be known to all. For the rest of history everyone shivered on hearing their name.

~~~~~
So yeah I am done
Idk how it was but do tell me your thoughts on this one

Also I purple u lovies 💜

Also Don't forget to vote and gimme your suggestions for the next chapter of jimin bottom

That's all then byeeee