lil chimmy| all x jimin

I have been provided with full creative control for this chapter.

Summary: jimin is younger brother (9 yrs old), Taehyung and jungkook (both 19 and 17 respectively), yoongi, j hope, namjoon, Jin (all 22, 21, 20, 24 respectively)
It has brotherly fluff and no smut.

So let's start.

A/n's pov:
2:20pm

Jimin, Taehyung and jungkook were returning home from their schools.

They took a short cut today cause the sun is showing no mercy and they don't want their lil munchkin to get a sunburn.

Though they were walking but jimin had to trot with his smoll legs to catch up their pace, after a while he just sat down on the road not wanting to get up cause our lil baby got tired of running.

"Aww is the lil peach tired want me to carry you ?" Said Taehyung

Jimin didn't speak a work just raised up his arms signaling Taehyung to pick him up.But jungkook picked him up instead, making Taehyung angry and start yelling at him saying that jimin wanted him to pick up.

They continued their way bickering about who will carry the lil munchkin.

After walking a while jimin noticed a ice cream stand and asked them to get him one. Ofc the got him one, he is the baby peach after all.

Pic source: pinterest

(Tae: stop the author from squishing lil jimin

Junkook: *struggling to hold a/n back*

A/n: no force of earth can stop me from squishing this baby's cheeks)

~~~~~~~

I will post the next part soon

I purple you lovies 💜💜💜

Creative control given by: Lilmochi_13

I will squish the baby's cheeks.