Ran Head cannons.

(Credits to whoever made this plus sorry if I don't remember your name. And nice work!)

* He would be incredibly clingy and would forcibly attack you with kisses and cuddles.

* Acts better than everyone. Like his confidence skyrockets.

* He would judge random people's fashion and would sometimes judge what you wear.

* You would at first be scared of him but eventually end up liking him more.

* He would pretend to act all 'girly'.

* Random people would get him confused for a girl

* Loves keeping himself clean and his hair would feel so soft and silky.

* This guy would have beef with basically everyone.

* No one would dare to mess with you, or else they'll regret it.

* Has a whole skincare routine and a whole haircare routine

* He comes off as a creep, but man isn't that bad. He is just annoying and kinda stupid when it came to some things.

* He has the weirdest and most entertaining stories. Sometimes you think he overexaggerates.

* If your shorter than him he'd obviously make fun of your height and would treat you like a little kid.

* If you disturb his sleep he would be as anger as a bull. But would more likely take his anger out on his brother. (rip Rindou 😭)

* His love language is physical touch and giving gifts. He would spoil you but would want you to give him all your attention. And would annoy you so much to the point you would begin yelling at him.

* He finds it cute when you're angry.

* He would touch you and kiss you in public even in front of people regardless of you want to or not. He doesn't give a damn if people are looking at the two of you.

* When his breath stinks, he would purposely breath in your face.

* Bro would bully you and treat you like a sister from time to time.  So, there would be a lot of friendzoning or siblingzoning.

* If you try to run away or play any game that involves running, he will always win.

* He loves seeing you flustered and makes jokes about it. 

* Loves whispering in your ear.

* He would kiss you on the forehead, lips and neck. But I think he would love to give small neck kisses. Which would lead into a cuddling session.

* If you two get into an argument at first he would take it as a joke but eventually this guy would go physical especially if he didn't sleep well. And he would try to hit you with his Baton and would make you cry and scream so much to the point you have no energy. But when he realizes what he does he hugs you and spoils you to get you to forgive him.

* The first time he met you he instantly asked to be his girlfriend. And would follow you until you say yes.  It was like love at first sight.

* He would always smell like a strong smell of men's perfume. 

* If he sees you with another guy, he will drag you away then beat up the guy with his brother. And when you guys get home, he will interrogate you with his brother to see if you're cheating on him or not.

* There might be a possibility he could cheat on you.  

* Bro has rizz and knows how to flirt and socialize.