Izana headcannons

I love him surrr much he deserved better along with Kakucho!! ( plus credits to this amazing artist I love the art surr much!!!) 

Anyways lets begain.....

* This man will kill for you meaning if you have any enemy's poof they will be gone.

*He would call you his queen or princess.

* His cuddles are soft, but his cuddles are so aggressive when he's mad.

* He is every controlling and would get jealous easily he doesn't want you to be around any other guy except him. And if any guy even dares flirts with you they's be wiped out in a split second.

* His love language would be physical touch he would want to hug you and cuddle you everywhere.

* He would take you on dates to fancy restrunts, malls and more extravagant places or he would take you to the orphanage he grew up in.

* You would be close friends with Kakucho and would hang out with him when Izana is too busy, but you mustn't get too close with him.

* He has immaculate fashion taste and would call your clothes ugly and get you better clothes.

* He rarely gets flustered and would mainly end up flustering you, with his sudden actions.

* You two would wear matching clothes, especially jewelry.

* His favorite color would be like a wine red, and I feel like he would have clothes mainly in a black or wine-red color.

* You two would fight a lot because of Izana's behavior. And sometimes he would start attacking you physical when he is in a psychotic mode. And would make you cry so hard to the point you would have no tears left to cry.  But once he realizes it would take him some time to apologies, but he eventually does.

* Gets annoyed easily and is incredibly stubborn.

* Even tho he doesn't look angry when he is frustrated, he would make that creepy smile indicating that he is mad. 

* He smells like some men's cologne or something fancy. He never smells bad.

* His cooking skills suck he once almost burned the kitchen down.

* He likes having you on his lap.

* I feel like Izana would like a lot of old school movies. And doesn't really like the modern-day movies or songs.

*If he ever see's you sad he would become so clingy and wouldn't leave until you talk to him. he wants to know everything about you.

* He hates talking to other girls it is only you.

* Breaking up with him is impossible if you leave him or cheat on him he would kidnap you and keep you all to himself.

* This man is toxic af, especially when he is in a bad mood. But he try's his best to change.

* He is scared of falling in love, so you have to help him.

* Kakucho would hang out with you two quiet often.

* Many girls love him because our man is handsome. 

* If you have anything sweet, I feel like he would steal it.

* He hates sharing and would always want to take the bigger half of things.

* He isn't a loud person but isn't always quiet either.

* If you began harming yourself, Izana would take his time to care for you and would kiss all your scars and show you so much love.

* Kakucho would be like your therapist when you and Izana fight and would try talk to Izana. So this man has to listen to all your drama with Izana.

*He is a fast runner and runs incredibly fast.

* At first you were scared of him but with Kakucho's help he convinced you to be with Izana.

* He cares what you wear outside and wouldn't want you to wear anything weird. But doesn't want you to show too much skin.

* He would sound so cute when he laughs.

* He loves kissing your neck. I feel like he would give many neck kisses.

* Would force you to hate Mikey and would talk about his insane plans to you.

* He loves when you hug him and find it cute when you comment about his earings.

* He shows you off to everyone.

Anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeee y'all sorry if I don't have much anyways love y'all bye <3