Mitsuya Head cannons

Idk why but this song reminds me of Mistuya( credits to Shawn Mendes and 7clouds)

* He would make you his model and make cute clothes for you.

* He would steal small kiss throughout the day.

* Bro loves studio Ghibli movies and watched all of them.

*He has pearly white straight teeth. He always brushes and keeps mints with him.

*He loves to ruffle your hair.

*His hugs make you feel on cloud nine he would whisper the sweetest things in your ear, while wrapping his arms around you. He pulls you closer to his chest and kisses your neck. 

* He smells like mints.

* If you don't eat he would practically force you to eat so you don't starve.

* His sisters would love you and force you to play with them and they would also say embarrassing things about Mitsuya.

* He hates when you're not looking at him while talking so he cups your cheeks making you flustered. 

* For your contact number he calls you he 'his model❤️' While placing hearts next to the number.

* He likes when you rest on his chest on just having you in his arms.

* His sisters sometimes spy on you two when you're cuddling or kissing. And would say ewwwww, you two are kissing oooo I'm going to tell mom!!!. But then Mitsuya talks to them and give them what they want and then shows all his attention on you again.

* When you two argue he tries to reason with you can clam you down. But if you say something bad about his sisters he would be enraged. But mate please don't just it won't end well for you.

* When he is drunk, he just wraps his arms around you. He wouldn't let you go and would kiss you nonstop. He would also blush's and says the most random stuff. But he still looks so cute and silly.

* He hates Ran and Rindou and if he ever saw then near you, he would forcefully grab your waist and take you out of there. Usually when guys flirt with you he would be much calmer but those guys he can't handle.

* If you stared harming yourself and if he found out. He would cry and go insane he would rush over to your house and would practically have a serious discussion and he would be very worried and might take his anger out on you by accident, but he later apologizes with gifts and hugs.

* He is strict on selfcare 

* He always smells good mainly like mints or some sweet.

* He loves resting on your chest or nuzzling up in your neck.

* He would never flirt with a girl and would avoid talking to other girls.

* You would be close with the Toman members especially Draken, Pah, Peh and Hakkai.

* He would never let you get involved in gang activities.

* He would take you to dinner dates or you two would hang out at his house or you guys would hang out on the top of the school building.

*He is always organized and has the perfect grades. Like he is basically the defesnion perfect. I mean man is so flexable with his life like damn.

* His love language is words of affection, gift giving. He is always saying nice things to you and gives you cute handmade gifts, like a matching sweater or a shirt.

* If someone was bullying you, he would calmly talk to them but if the person doesn't listen, he will make them regret it.

* He treats you like a queen especially when you have periods or when you're mad.

* Bro loves kids and if you have a sibling, he would love talking to them especially if there younger

* He enjoys romance movies.

* If you're not comfortable doing something he wouldn't force you. But will try to find his own sneaky way to encourage you.

* His hands would always feel cold.

* If he is angry with you, he would politely ask you for space. 

* He can be quite strict towards you from time to time.

* His lips feel soft, and his kisses feel so gentle.

* He has rizz and sometimes flirts with you. Like he might ask you to look down but there he will grab your chin and place your face closer to his.

*If he has a crush on you, he would be extra nice to you and give you small gifts.

* he would never lie expect if he was planning a birthday surpries for you.

* he would understand you and make you welcome.

* He would give to best massages.

* I feel like he would like French sort of clothes and I feel like he'd know how to speack french.

* When you zone out he'd raomly pinch your cheek ( but softly ofc)

* He would never shame your body and love you for who you are.

* Your parents would simply adore him and same with his

* He loves smoothing you with kisses.

* He likes booping your nose.

* He loves hello kitty I bet he even has a plush

* Anyways hope y'alll enyoed that!!!!