Double Wedding Plan

"How would I know? I've heard that you can't be trusted. You can't kidnap people." Mario said.

Peach stared at them. "Wait  Luigi?" She asked. Mario turned his head and nodded at her. "That's his soulmate!" Peach shouted to Mario.

Mario just stood there. "What? He's like half Browser's size. Where is he then?" Mario asked.

"I told him to hide. I didn't want him to get in between anything if someone fought me. Luigi, you can come out, love!" Bowser shouted.

"Umm, as much as I would like to, I'm stuck. I don't even know how I got up here. It's too high!" Luigi shouted at Mario and Bowser.

They both rushed to him. Mario started to climb the tree and pushed him into Browser's lifted hands. They helped him down and he thanked them and hugged them.

"I missed you, Fratello!" Luigi and Mario both had shouted at the same time before they started laughing with tears in their eyes.

"We came here to invite you to our wedding!" Luigi said. "We are indeed soulmates. I wanted you to be there, Fratello." Luigi said.

He pulled away from the hug and smiled at Mario. Mario returned his smile. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll see you there, Fratello. Also, you're invited to my wedding as well." Mario said smiling.

He ushered DK to come over, which he did. He sorta just knuckle-walked over there and put his hand on his hat.

Mario's face turning as red as his hat. Luigi smiled and nodded. "I'll be there!" He said. He couldn't help but smile more.