02

The next time Yunho sees Mingi is when he finally agrees to take a break from his chaotic schedule to go out with his friends.

Mingi was an unexpected predicament that stuck to him like glue. Ever since their first encounter, all Yunho could think of in classes, meetings, at home in his bed, in the middle of his showers was Mingi.

Mingi. Mingi. Mingi.

How delicate Mingi's frame looked surrounded by his nest of blankets. How addicting Mingi's bedroom eyes were. How delectable his lips were on his insanely attractive face. How sexy Mingi looked in his little skirt, his silky smooth skin and curvacious figure taunting Yunho's resolve.

And that silly little seductive princess tattoo on the back of Mingi's left thigh right below the curve of his plump ass.

Yunho had to see it up close. Hold Mingi down by his neck, back arched, ass up for Yunho to read the tiny print. He needed to.

Yunho was eager to get to know Mingi, get in his bubble, get inside... hmm. Slow down, Yunho. He had to keep up a conversation with the princess, at least first. Their first meeting, Mingi, stunned him so much that he was practically a stuttering mess. He could do nothing but gawk like an idiot.

Mingi one. Yunho zero.

K.O.ed.

Yunho was excited because the next time he saw Mingi, it would be different. After having more than a week to process, he would be more composed and actually speak full-on sentences with Mingi. He was going to ask Mingi out and get to know him more. Give him flowers, pay for dinner, drive him back to his shared apartment, and smother Mingi with gifts and compliments. That was golden retriever Yunho's plan.

On the contrary, Yunho's dick had other ideas. Wet dream after wet dream has proven to Yunho how much of a simp he was for a guy he hadn't even talked to for more than an hour. But one look from the beautiful boy and he was down bad and hard. The horndog beast in the sheets wanted to just get in between those god-sent thighs, bury his face in thick ass, and fuck Mingi on the nearest surface.

Decisions, decisions.

A night out with the boys. Beers, chicken, and a bunch of different sports games that simultaneously play above their heads. Surrounded by cheering middle-aged men with a sprinkle of the elderly and some young-ins in their twenties, aka Yunho and his friends.

Yunho was indeed skeptical at first. Only because the hangout was way louder than what he was used to. Yunho could get rowdy, but usually in a room full of familiar faces and at least four beers downed, but he was driving tonight.

"My god, it's packed in here," San let out, trying not to be too loud but also loud enough for the others to hear. Wooyoung stuck to San but had a more interested expression, looking around the bar restaurant. "Hyung, can we just go to seven-eleven, please," Jongho whined, another person who had to be dragged into taking a break.

"You know, for being one of the chief executives of your company, you have subpar taste in food places," Hongjoong jabbed, no harm intended, but still got the younger rolling his eyes.

"I could fire you, you know."

Hongjoong returned the sentiment by rolling his eyes back, pulling the taller through the bustling floor.

"You could, but you won't. You can't function without me, sweetie."

Yunho and the others laughed as they continued into the crowded room, avoiding the servers darting towards tables with large round plates. "Who are we meeting anyway? You haven't even told us his name?" Yunho questioned, looking around the area but having no clue who actually to look for.