04- +18

Jackets flew across the foyer of Yunho's condo, the taller staggering to get his shoes off as Mingi clung to him, lips exploring neck and chest. Yunho chuckled at the eagerness, trailing his hands from Mingi's waist, making his way down to the curve of Mingi's ass. Spreading his fingers as wide as he could in hopes of grabbing as much as his hands allowed, but Mingi was just too thick. Yunho kneaded Mingi's cheeks, self-control out of the window. "Hmmm," the shorter moaned into Yunho's mouth, grinding against the tent in his slacks.

"Fucking peach," Yunho groaned, giving Mingi's ass one last squeeze for good measure before pulling him up and pushing him against the wall. Mingi laughed, wrapping his legs around Yunho's waist, hands securing themselves around Yunho's neck. "So strong," Mingi purred, still letting out a fit of giggles as Yunho maneuvered them closer to the bedroom, but not quite there yet.

Somehow, they end up in the kitchen, Yunho cornering Mingi on his island table.

"Yes yes yes—" Mingi chorused, eyes closed shut as he desperately grinded his bottom half against the taller's. With each rub, he could feel Yunho's length, all hot and heavy in his pants. Mingi tried to imagine how big Yunho would be with each move, eager to touch and please. His mouth watered, unable to keep standing, Mingi dropped to the floor, getting ready to stuff his face with cock.

Yunho grabbed Mingi by the arms, hoisting him back up and onto the counter. Mingi whined, landing on the surface with a soft thump. Yunho continued his attack on Mingi's chest, swiping his lips on the clothed nubs, nipping and sucking. Mingi gasped, grip tightening in Yunho's hair.

"W-wait— I want—ngh!"

Mingi wanted Yunho to feel good too, but true to his word, Yunho was treating him so good.

Yunho placed his hands in between Mingi's thighs, fingers ghosting over the darkened, wet patch on Mingi's shorts. Using the tips of his middle and ring finger to circle the damp spot. Mingi's legs were tempted to close, but the taller pushed his legs apart, using his body to keep Mingi open and pliant.

"Shit, your so wet, baby," Yunho applied more pressure, stimulating the head of Mingi's dick, more precum soaking through his little shorts. Mingi's little 'ah ah ah's only fueling the taller more. Yunho playfully tapped the tip, Mingi's cum sticking to his fingers. With a mischievous expression, Yunho brought his hand up, a web of come between his fingers, placing it into his mouth, then pulling out with a satisfied hum.

"So good, so wet... pussy soaked just for daddy?" With how responsive Mingi was, the taller didn't have to tread very lightly. It's as if they were both on the same wavelength, with the same craving, the same unhinged fantasies, and kinks that complemented each other.

The pussy talk had the shorter ready to ascend. Yunho tempted Mingi to cum, if not only for the fingers putting pressure on Mingi's clothed dick to restrict his release. As much as he did want to cum right in the moment, he didn't want their fun to end without getting a taste of Yunho. Mingi was determined to make Yunho come, he just had to get his dick in his mouth first. Yum.

Mingi snaked his hands down, fumbling to unbuckle Yunho's belt. The heat of the moment making it more difficult. He tugged Yunho closer by his belt, finally getting it off and unzipping his pants. Yunho halted Mingi's movements, "Can I taste you, Daddy? Please?" Mingi tried convincing, giving Yunho his best eye flutter.

"Pretty please, can I suck your cock-hmm," Mingi's plea interrupted by Yunho's lips and hand now underneath the band of his shorts.

"My turn first, princess," Yunho chuckled, pulling Mingi's shorts down not only to reveal thick globes but thick globes clad in lacy pink panties.

Yunho's jaw clenched, breathing heavier. God, everything about the man in front of him was so addicting, perfect just for him.

Yunho had to pause to recollect himself, eyes not leaving Mingi's bottom, observing his dick trapped behind the delicate material, wet and messy. Mingi groaned impatiently, leaning on Yunho to get the rest of his soiled shorts out of the way, tossing them aside with his feet.