05- cut

"And cut!"

The director yelled as the main camera cut, while the behind-the-scenes cameras started rolling, pointing toward the two in the bed. They sat, Mingi leaning his back on Yunho's chest, both bundled together with a new, clean blanket to keep them warm as the staff scurried to clean their mess from the shoot.

"Thank you for tuning in! I hope you guys enjoyed the spicy scenes," Mingi giggled, covering half of his face with the blankets.

"I'm pretty sure they enjoyed, princess," Yunho teased as he fixed the latter's messy hair, the other hand wrapped around his waist to secure the blanket.

"We're off the clock, stop," Mingi whined, trying to wiggle away, but Yunho only held him tighter.

"We just wanted to thank you for being supportive and patient with the process! 'puppy & princess' was a new project that we wanted to put out, similar to woosan's 'thigh highs.'" Yunho explained.

"San and Wooyoungie had so much fun, so we wanted to give it a try," Mingi said, shifting in Yunho's lap. "Alas, the project has finally come to an end."

"The good news is if you've waited for a new update on 'you're my person,' there should be a new chapter up if you haven't seen it already." Mingi continued.

"If you haven't read 'you're my person,' you should check it out! It's another yungi project Mingi and I are working on. More lengthy and angsty, but again, a fun project I think Yungi fans will enjoy," Yunho continued.

"Agreed! And more good news. Though 'puppy & princess' is finished, there will be an extra special part coming out. So, look forward to that as well!" Mingi grinned, eyes shaped like crescents as Yunho grinned.

"Until next time! Bye bye!" The two waved at the camera.

"Cut!"

-

Thank you for letting my Yungi brain flourish!

I'll be working on 'you're my person' for the time being.

I do have a crap ton of drafts, so more stories will come! Definitely, another short story woosan. I do want to work on my 'crazy rich asians' jonsang story, but I may put out a seongjoong before that? Let's see.

Again, thank you for the support! Glad I could provide you all with horndog content lol :>

Big reminder that this is fully fiction and not related to the actual idols that are being portrayed.