CHAPTER 2

It was another a chilly day in London with winds blowing and snowfall was as always continuous but today the clouds were gathering in the sky, it seems that today it's going to rain. Rikza was watching all this from her balcony with her piping hot tea sitting on her swing which she and her friend, Manha brought for their house. She was enjoying the chilly weather as she had always been a fan of winters.
In Delhi also she used to enjoy a lot during winters , having bonfires with uncle,aunty and Zarrar, ah dont go there Riku she thought.

'Riku meri jaan' , suddenly this loud yell broke her chain of thoughts and she turned to the source of voice just to see Manha standing there with a wide grin. She jumped on Rikza and hugged her tightly .

'When did you come back?' , she questioned to which Manha frowned and replied ' what kind of behaviour is this buddy?, na salam na dua ,seedha bas yahi sawaal , Astagfirullah, tumhe tameez nai hai ki kisi ka istekbaal kaise karte hai?.
( no greetings from your side ,just a straight question, don't you have manners how to welcome someone?)

Rikza just rolled her eyes and said Assalam alaikum, Manha jee aap toh apni khala ke saath vacation pe gayi thi achanak kaise aa gayi ?
( Assalam alaikum Manha ma'am,you  were in a vacation with your aunt so how come u returned so early?)

Nothing yaar uncle ko kaam aa gaya tha toh return aana pada, kyu tujhe mera aana pasand nai aaya kya ?,replied Manha.
( Nothing buddy ,uncle got some work so we had to return , I think u didn't like that I came early)

Haa, na bohot shanti thi ghar mei tumhare bina , she said mischievously. ( yes , it was so peaceful without you),listening this Manha made a face and turned away from Rikza.

Aww, mai toh mazak kar rahi thi yaar , tere jaane se bohot akela lagra tha, mera toh bilkul mann nahi lag raha tha. ( Aww, I was joking my dear , I was feeling very lonely without you, I was feeling so bored)
This made her smile and she hugged her tightly and said "No problem, ab mai aa gayi hu na ab ek second ke liye bhi bore nahi hone dungi ".( No problem, now I'm here, I won't let you get bore for even a second)
They were smiling and laughing, they were always like this,when Rikza came to London after getting scholarship in University of London, she was living in a hostel and then she decided to do some kind of job, that is when she met Manha at a bakery where they started doing their work together. After years they got a place where the owner was a lady who gave them her small flat to stay as tenants.

     ***********************
   On the other side in Delhi , there was a huge building named Khan industries, a black car stopped at the parking and from the driving seat , a figure stepped out wearing a black leather jacket, beneath it there was a black T-shirt with blue denims and black goggles, his hair as always messy. He entered the building and straight away went to the CEO'S cabin where Zarrar was sitting wearing a black shirt, sleeves rolled up, wrist adorned with a rolex watch and the other wrist adorned with an old friendship band, his hairs were messy as he has run his hands through them a lot of times, while he was checking some documents when a voice startled him, "Assalam alaikum mere bhai, kaisa hai " ( Assalam alaikum brother, how are you),listening his voice he looked up and smiled, " Walaikumusalam, tu kab aaya Lucknow se?" , ( Walaikumusalam, when did you came back from Lucknow?), to this he replied ," bas kal hi aaya aur aaj seedha tere paas "( I came yesterday only and today I directly came to you). Hubab settled on a chair and started talking and suddenly cleared his throat and asked," toh kuch pata chala Riku ke baare mei ,(so have you got any information about Riku) hearing this Zarrar glared at him and said "Rikza naam hai uska" ( her name is Rikza) , Hubab snickered to this, " accha toh bata pata chala uske baare mei " ( ok so tell me did you get any information about her)
He nodded and said," nahi abhi mujhe uske exact location ke baare mei nahi pata chala hai lekin In Shaa Allah wo bhi pata chal jayga" ( no I haven't got any information about her exact location but In Shaa Allah I will find out that soon) , sensing the determination in his voice, Hubab smiled and said ," haaye soch jab tu usse milega kya moment hoga, "sab kuch tham jayga, peeche se ShahRukh Khan ke gaane"(ohh just think when you will meet her what a moment it will be , everything will come to a halt and there will be some music of ShahRukh Khan's movie in the background), he was getting excited but Zarrar's expression were depicting sadness. He sighed and said,"mujhe iss sab ki umeed nahi hai aur jo hua hai uske baad toh bilkul nahi, bas wo mujhe maaf karde mai ussi mei khush ho jaunga, mujhe bas uski maafi chahiye aur mai usko ghar waapis laana chahta hu.( I don't have any hope regarding all this and after whatever happened, I don't have hope at all,I just want that she forgive me, I will be happy with that only, I just want her forgiveness and I want her to come back home).
Listening to his words Hubab asked," tu uski maafi se hi khush hojayga aur teri mohabbat ka kya?,( you will be happy after getting her forgiveness but what about your love?) Zarrar just replied, " zaroori nahi ki mohabbat mil jaye,kuch kahani adhuri hi rehti hai, ( it is not necessary that every love gets its destination, some stories remain incomplete),his voice cracked and it held deep sadness.

Hubab smiled sadly and said," tu dekhna teri mohabbat ka aagaz bohot pyaara hoga aur tujhe teri pyaari Rikza mil jaygi aur uski mohabbat bhi"( you will see, your beginning of your love will be beautiful and you will also get your sweet Rikza and her love too),after hearing this he muttered a silent Ameen.

Their conversation was interrupted when Zarrar's PA knocked the door,Zarrar cleared his throat and said 'come in'. He came inside and said salam , he kept some files and said," Sir the information you asked about has been found" , hearing this wide smiles appeared on Zarrar and Hubab's face. Zarrar nodded and thanked him to which the PA nodded and left.

Hubab came to him and hugged him. Zarrar was very happy and excited and at the same time he was very nervous to face her, Hubab sensed his fear, patted his shoulder and said," fikr mat kar In Shaa Allah sab sahi hoga"( don't worry In Shaa Allah everything will be fine), he calmed down hearing this and nodded.

Tomorrow will be a new day, a new beginning and a special day, thinking this he felt very happy and got back to his light hearted conversation with Hubab.

Hubab was a very special person in his life.

To know what will happen in Zarrar and Rikza's life, stay tuned. Do vote please. Guys I always notice that people do read but they don't vote please yaar padhre ho toh vote kardo ek second hi toh lagta hai.