Chapter 4

Assalam alaikum, Ramadan Mubarak to all of you ❤️. Wishing you all a blessed Ramadan filled with joy, harmony and peace. Let's pray for our Palestinian brothers and sisters, May this Ramadan be blessed for them.

Let's start with the update, I'm really sorry for being late but now I will try to update early.

Rikza's pov

Seeing him after so long ,I felt a wave of emotion hit me , I was having mixed emotions, happiness, anger , surprise but then i was reminded of the last encounter we had before I left the house and I felt all the pent up anger again.

I looked at Manha and one look at her and I knew that she was the one who let them in the house so without glancing at them I stormed off from there.
Pov ends.

Manha gave an apologetic look to Zarrar and followed her friend.
Once she entered the room a furious Rikza was waiting for her.

Rikza said, " aaiye aap ka hi intezaar tha , aaiye aur batayie ki ye kya kiya hai aapne "

(Come I waw waiting for you only, come and tell me what have you done ?)

Manha replied with a stutter ," M-maine kya kiya ,kuch bhi nai kiya hai maine , ghar aaye mehmaan ko dhakke maar kar toh nai nikal sakti na mai"

(W-what I have done , I have done nothing, I can't push a guest who has come to my house)

Well Manha's reply infuriated her to an extent where she literally yelled at her, " wo ghar aaye mehman ke baare mei maine tumhe bohot pehle bataya hua hai , tum jaanti ho tumhari dost ke saath kya rawaiya tha uska phir bhi red carpet bicha kar tumne uska istikbal kiya waah kya dost ho tum"

( That guest who has come here, I have already told you about him, you already know that what kind of behaviour he had towards your friend still you have welcomed him with a red carpet, o wow what a friend you are)

Not only Manha but two more people heard her words and they were surprised by her outburst but Zarrar had an idea that this is going to happen and he felt more guilty of his past actions.

He dragged Hubab and said, " behtar hoga ki hum abhi yaha se chale jaaye Hubab"

( it will be better that we don't stay here anymore Hubab)

Hubab was shocked so he just nodded and went with him.

While here Manha shushed her and said , " what's wrong with you why are you shouting, wo log sunlenge kitna bura lagega, ye koi tareeka hai bhala "

(What's wrong with you and why are you shouting, they will hear it, it will look so bad, is this the way to talk like that?)

" Toh agar tum nai chahti ki mai aisa kuch bolu toh un logo se kaho jaayein yaha se please Manha mai wapis maazi mei nai jaana chahti hu " the last line came out as a pleading.

Manha understood her feelings and came out and saw the living room empty, she understood that they had left , a sad smile captured her lips and she shook her head.
**************************

Zarrar was standing in his balcony with his tea and an old memory came in his mind.

(A small flashback)

An 11 year old Zarrar came back after playing and was extremely tired and hungry so when he went to the kitchen he found his favourite chocolate kept there, he grinned and started eating it but soon found a small note kept there. It was written thank you Raar with a childish handwriting and he knew who wrote that note and a beautiful smile captured his lips.

Well that thank you was for saving her from the bullies in school.

He came back to reality when Hubab put his hand on his shoulder, he turned back and said , " haa bol kya baat hai masla toh mera hua hai tera mu kyu latka hua hai?"

( yes say what happened, the problem has occurred with me , why you are having this sullen look?)

Hubab twitched his lips and said, " mera bhi masla hai yaar , maine socha tha apne desh mei toh mujhe ladki mil nai rahi toh yaha London mei hi koi mil jaati lekin lagta hai mere naseeb mei shaadi ki lakeer nai hai mai kawanra marunga"

( I also have a problem, I thought that I didn't find any girl in my country so I will atleast find a girl here in London but I think i don't have marriage in my destiny, I will die single)

Zarrar laughed out loud and said, " kya baat karra hai hai toh ek ladki, wo Rikza ki dost, Manha, wo sahi rahegi bilkul tere liye"

Hubab made a face and said straightaway, " isse accha hai kunwara hi mar jau mai , maine socha tha Rikza ki pyaari si dost hogi lekin ye toh ladaku khargosh nikli , tune dekha nai bina meri galti ke mujhe blame kar rahi thi"

( oo please than it's better that I die single, I thought that Rikza's friend will be a lovely cute girl but she turned out to be a fighter rabbit, didn't you see how she was blaming me even without my fault)

Zarrar laughed hardly and then when they got sober, Hubab squeezed his shoulder and said," mujhe pata hai tu aaj jo hua uski wajah se bohot upset hai lekin humne toh yahi expect kiya tha na but tu haar mat manna tu zaroor usko mana lega mujhe yakeen hai"

( I know that you are upset because of whatever happened today but we expected this already,but you don't give up, you will eventually convince her,I gave full faith in you)

Listening this Zarrar felt tears in his eyes and took a deep breath and said , " haa humne yahi expect kiya tha aur mai haar waqai nai manuga In Shaa Allah usse mana Lunga "

( yes we expected this only and I will not give up on her, In Shaa Allah I will convince her)

They hugged each other and that's when Hubab said," waise wo khargosh ne tumhe bade acche se treat kar rahi thi aur mujhse bekaar mei lad rahi thi aisa kyu"

( well that rabbit was treating you good but she was fighting with me ,why so?)

Zarrar laughed and said," arrey yaar tu ussi se puchlena"

(Uff buddy , you ask her only about this)

With this they went and fell asleep and Zarrar was determined for his next move which he will start tomorrow.
************************

While here Rikza was feeling guilty for shouting at her best friend so she decided to talk to her who was sitting in the balcony, she prepared two cups of coffee with a sorry written and went to her.

Manha already felt her coming so she decided to make her understand certain things about whatever happened between her and Zarrar.

That's it for today, I'm sorry I know its a small chapter but please bear with me this time.
In the next update the matter will be revealed so just suggest me that should I reveal the matter in flashbacks or the leads telling the matter in conversations.

Please press the star button after reading.
Thank you, much love
Sarah