CHAPTER 3

Sitting in the flight with a smile plastered on his face, Zarrar was very happy today. He is finally going to meet her. He was excited but at the same time he was nervous because how he will face her after whatever happened, whether she will talk to him or not, these thoughts were messing with his mind.

"Ya Allah madad" ( Ya Allah please help) he exclaimed. Observing his stressed face Hubab kept his hand on his shoulder and said, " itna negative sochega toh negative hi hoga pagal, thoda toh positive soch, dekhna sab thik hoga, haa mana naraz hogi lekin maan jaygi" ( if you will think negatively then everything will go in a negative way, think positively, you will see everything will go well, I agree that she is angry but she will be convinced In Shaa Allah)

Listening to Hubab's words, he felt relieved and started thinking positively.

***********************************

Flipping the parathas she kept it in the casserole and switched off the gas stove. "Manhu chalo khana laga rahi hu mai, aajao mai baar baar awaaz nai lagaungi " ( Manhu come, I'm serving the food and I'm not going to call you again and again)

"Aa gayi yaar aa gayi , tum toh har waqt Ammi mode mei rehti ho thoda toh chill raha karo " ( I'm here, buddy I'm here, everytime you are in mother mode, can't you just chill some time ?) a frustrated reply came from Rikza's side .

" tumhari nazar mei carelessness agar chill hona hai toh nahi mai chill nai reh sakti " ( if carelessness is known as being chilled then no I can't be chilled) replied Rikza.

Manha scoffed and said, " chhodo ye sab aur meri baat suno, mujhe na feel ho raha hai ki aaj kuch aisa hone wala hai jisse sab kuch badalne wala hai" ( let's leave all this and listen to me, I'm having a feeling that today something is going to happen which will bring changes in our life)
a frown came to Rikza's face and she asked," matlab " (means)

"Arre matlab yahi ki kuch accha hone wala hai yaar aur mujhe excitement ho rahi hai bohot " (it means that something very good is going to happen and I'm very happy about that) she squealed happily.

Shaking her head at her crazy friend's antics she resumed eating her parathas.

This was their pair, Manha an optimistic girl who searches for positivity in everything whereas Rikza who is pessimistic who never expect anything positive from anyone.

*********************************
Their flight finally landed in London and now they were walking on the cold streets of London for a cab when Hubab said,"yaar Zarrar tune bataya tha na ki Rikza apni ek dost ke saath rehti hai lagta hai Allah ne meri sunli aur tere saath saath meri bhi naiya paar lag jaygi finally "( hey Zarrar you were saying na that Rikza lives with her one friend, I think Allah heard my prayer and with you I will also find my girl finally) He grinned happily.

Zarrar stared at his face boringly and said," zyada uchal mat ho sakta hai uska koi boyfriend ho ya koi mangetar ho" ( don't be so happy, it is possible that she have a boyfriend or a fiance)
Hubab made a face on his statement and said," agar tere jaise dost hona toh dushman ki zarurat kise hai "( If someone has a friend like you then who would need an enemy) Listening to this he laughed.

After having a ride in a cab they were finally standing in front of the apartment where Rikza is living.

"Hubab tu andar ki taraf jaa mai change lekar aata hu"( Hubab you go inside, I will give the change and come) he said and Hubab nodded.

Hubab started walking while watching the apartment when he collided with a girl and all the groceries fell down from her hand.
Manha was holding the grocery packets in her hand and also talking on the phone when she collided with a man and her packet fell down and as well as her phone, well this made her furious and an angry Manha is not fine to mess with.