Chapter 4

In the guest room
-----------------------------
Wonwoo was sitting on the bed.

Jeonghan was seen sitting on a chair near the study desk.

Jousha , minghao , hoshi and seungkwan were all standing in the middle of the room.

"Why don't you guys sit?" Wonwoo said simply without looking at them.

"Ah! It's fine. We are fine." Jousha replied.

A few minutes of silence passed

"Mingyu has never revealed anything concerning his private life especially his love life so, what was that?" Wonwoo asked.

"Ah.. it's.." before jeonghan could even continue he was cut off by minghao.

"There is a rumour going around saying that mingyu and (y/n) are dating."

"!!!!WHAT!!!!" Wonwoo shouted losing his calm and collected persona making all the omegas in the room to let out distressed pheromones.

Yet minghao tried to show a brave front and continued"Wonwoo-hyung you know it's been a long time since you and Mingyu broke up that's why I think you should forget Mingyu and move on."

"What??? Are you telling me to move on from my alpha, my fated mate, my lover?" Wonwoo said angrily.

"He is not your lover Wonwoo-ya, he's not. You cheated on him......you cheated on him that's why he broke up with you " Hoshi said.

"And whose fault do you think it is?" Wonwoo said blankly looking at Hoshi.

Hoshi suddenly deflated averting his eyes from Wonwoo unable to continue what he was trying to say.

"Wonwoo-hyung it's true that Hoshi-hyung is the one who suggested it but you guys are the one who chose it." Seungkwan told Wonwoo covering Hoshi from his line of sight.

"We were the one who choose it?" Wonwoo said puzzled.

Then suddenly he laugh.

"Ha ha, seungkwan did you forgot how me and Chan refused but you guys insisted saying that it's was a good idea. Did you forget how you guys fucking forced us saying things like mingyu wouldn't mind, (y/n) would understand, shit like that and now suddenly it's my fault. !WOW! What an amazing friend you are." Wonwoo said sarcastically.

Then the room fell into deep silence. Nobody make a move, nobody make a sound. Everyone was deep in thought, they felt guilty knowing that it was their fault.

Wonwoo suddenly cover his face with his hand and you can hear a sob coming out from his mouth he cries silently trying his hardest not to make a sound.

All the omegas heart broke.

They didn't know what to do.

Jeonghan wants to comfort Wonwoo but he doesn't, knowing that he is one of the main reason why Wonwoo suffering.

Wonwoo looked no more like peek from under his hand. He can see their face, he can see their expression he knows they feel guilty. He can read them like a open book after all.

He knew what words, what expression to use to make them feel like this. Like he is the victim while they are the villains.

He also knows that he shouldn't blame them after all like seungkwan said even if they started it he is the one who continued he know what he doing is not what good friend nor good person do. But when has he ever been a good person.

"I am sorry, i am sorry. You're right seungkwan it's not you guys fault it's mine. If i hadn't accepted what you guys were saying none of this would had happened. If I hadn't accepted you're persuasion Mingyu wouldn't leave me and I wouldn't be like this. I wouldn't be so miserable every days missing him." Wonwoo said then he looked at all the omega in the room with a teary face.