Chapter 9

The pictures are all there spread out on the table like a huge collage.

Pictures taken behind her as she was conversing with Chan, pictures in which they looked like they hug and kiss, an optical illusion you could say.

She would have liked to blame herself, everything would have been much easier like that. She could have said that she had been careless, that she shouldn't have went out to the outer pool when there were no people, but actually there isn't enough guilt to justify that despicable gesture which is laying in the form of pictures on that table.

(Y/n) looks at them and touches the edges with an expression of contempt, her eyes burning with tears and anger. She would have liked to scream and not care about those leeches, about the comments from people on the web that would follow about saying that 'she a cheater.' or 'a two timings b****' or 'a whore'.

She would have liked to do million different things such as stabbing the paparazzi who tooks such misleading pictures or punching that stupid alpha whose name is Lee Chan that is her fated mate , rather than being here answering to her lawyers stupid questions, but she also knows at that moment that she has to stay sharp, that before protecting her image she has to think about protecting Mingyu's.

Headlines from major gossip magazines wonder what kind of behind the screen relationship (y/n) has with Chan, what her fans might think, what kind of bad example she can be for teenagers who follow her on the web, whether there had been other partners before this, alluding to many other celebrities whose she was seen together in event. All that speculation makes her want to vomit, the feeling of nausea even more accentuated when she sees her face plastered on the cover of a magazine under which a picture of her seemingly hugging Chan's is circled.

"(y/n)" Jihyo, her personal manager, calls her back to reality "I understand that you are shocked right now but we can't waste any more time, we need to start taking measures to reduce the impact of the news on the public"

"Yeah, sorry" she pinches her nose closing her tired eyes trying to stop the tears from falling. "Sorry I just... I can't think right now, I don't know what to say"

The meeting room of her agency is crowded, the long table is full of people staring at her waiting for her to say a word, the management team, the legal team, even the board members and shares holders are also there and Jihyo at her side who every now and then rubs her back to give her motherly comfort.

"You could start telling us about this relationship" the group manager says, crossing his legs under the table, his face frowning showing he's very pissed, "Since you've kept it hidden from us for four months I think it's time to tell us something"

"The reason I didn't tell you anything about this relationship is because I don't have any relationship with him. I just went out to have some fresh air and he followed me and we just talked." (Y/n) says with a sigh.

"Then the pictures, could you explain to us why you two were hugging and kissing."the group manager says, with a scarastic voice.

(Y/n) suddenly stand up and she turns towards Jihyo, she holds her making its seems like they were kissing.

They she turns back to the crowd ,"Were we kissing?" she asked with her eyebrow raised.

Suddenly the room was silent.

Without looking at anyone and saying sorry to Jihyo for her stunt (y/n) sits down then she looks straight at the CEO sitting infront of her.

"So, what are you planning?" (Y/n) says straightforwardly.

The CEO looks at her,"We are planning to makes it seems like you and Lee Chan are dating while you and Mingyu are just friends." He says.

"What!!!" (Y/n) shouted.