Chapter 2 Shopping

It had been a few days since I first woke up. Brother was really nice and made sure I was happy. But the first time I saw him angry I didn't like it...

I had woken up and brother wasn't awake yet so I made myself some cereal like he showed me how to. I sat at the table and started eating Brother wasn't a big fan when I made a lot of noise early in the morning so I stayed quiet. I was eating and Brother walked in and started shouting at me. And I was really confused.

"Night- Moon! Where are your clothes!" He shouted. I shrunk down in the chair and started shaking. "I-I'm sorry Brother... but I'm out of clothes..." I said trying not to die at my brother's hands. And then he relaxed and put me in some of his old clothes they were really big on me and didn't fit too well.

He just went to the TV and watched whatever was on and that was my cue to leave him alone. I went to the library and started to read going over the new rule in my head along with all the other rules Brother had given me. Rule 1. Don't stay by the windows for too long during the day or just don't be by them at all. Rule 2. Hide in your room if you hear someone come in that you know isn't Brother. Rule 3. Dont use the oven.

It had been a day or so from that and I didn't really move around much because of my new clothes. Whenever I walked in them I almost always fell and hurt myself making the left side or what remained of my skull hurt even worse. And Brother seemed to notice it too. "Moon we're going to be going out shopping so please behave ok?" Brother asked. I nodded my head vigorously.

He chuckled and took me through a big glowing circle that lead us to a big store but no one was there. "Brother? Where is everyone?" I asked. Brother then explained that we were in a genocide timeline where everyone was dead and that it was safer this way for us to get clothes. I just simply nodded not really caring and was just excited to be outside of the house.

Brother let me grab a big cart so I can fill it with all of the clothes I want that will fit me. After we returned home with off of my clothes I fell asleep watching TV with him on the couch.

435 Words