Chapter 8

WARNING, THIS PART IS DIRTY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SORT OF THING, SKIP TO THE NEXT PART.. Anyways enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrive at Niall's house and he lets you in. Niall leads you into his living room and turns on the telly. You's eat your McDonald's then talk for a bit, you never knew that you and Niall had so much in common. You play about on each others phones for a while and take pictures together. You look on your twitter and see that Niall has told them about you, he tweeted a picture of you smiling/blushing and looking at the floor, you have his green SnapBack on as well. It looked really cute.

Niall: Look at all the comments babe!

You: I know *smile*

Niall: They love you!

You: Yeah, but the hate mail has started *sad face*

Niall: Who? Where? * angrily looking through his phone*

You: It's okay babe, I don't mind.

Niall: You sure? Cause I'm not letting them break us up!

You lean in and kiss Niall, he's so protective of you.

You: I'm sure.

Niall smiles and pulls you on top of him. He sits and stares at you for a while and plays with your hair. Niall looks at you with lust and passion .. You know what he wants.

Niall pulls you into him and kisses you hard and fast. You start to take each others tops off, without breaking the kiss. Your breathing starts to become ragged and Niall is tugging at your shorts. He takes them off and you take off his chinos. You tease him, taking your underwear off slowly, he takes off his CK boxers and slowly pushes himself into you. Omg...Niall slowly thrusts, picking up the rhythm as soon as you got used to his size. Soon you both reach your highs and you shout each others names. Niall pulls out and flops down beside you on the couch.

Niall: I love you Christy.

You: I love you Niall.

Niall picks you up bridal style and carries you to his room. You put your pjs on and tie your hair up. You climb into bed with Niall and he puts a protective arm around you whilst you lean on his chest. You fall asleep to the rhythm of Niall's heart beat...