Chapter 28

*Christys POV*

Pulling out of the drive way, I begin to drive to the night club.

I wish I could stay home with Niall...but he has to go to Harry's stag night...

Oh well, I'll see him later.

I turn on the radio just as Little Things finished.

"-its said to be a jealous ex of Niall Horan has got it in for his new girlfriend Christy. Niall and Christy have recently moved in together and there is talk of Christy being pregnant!-"

What a load of rubbish. I'm not pregnant AND Niall would have told me anything about someone being after me.

I turn off the radio and drive in silence the rest of the way.

I pull up to the night club and walk in, a group of paps take pictures of me and I run in.

Where's Rachel?

Must be over at the bar or something.

A bouncer taps my shoulder gently.

"Excuse me? Are you here for the hen night of Rachel Andrews?," He says looking me up and down.

"Uh yeah," I reply with a 'duh' tone.

"Name?,"

"Christy Orr," I say getting impatient.

"Follow me,"

The bouncer walks through the club and up to a private room. I obey and follow.

Looks like a part of the club for VIP's.

I walk in and look around for Rachel, she's bound to have on a silly 'bride to be' sash and a flashing veil or something.

My eyes search around. AHA. Found her.

I walk towards her and she jumps up and squeals, running towards me.

"Hey!," She squeals while hugging me.

Everyone else comes over. Danielle, Ashleigh, Perrie, some people I don't know and Eleanor!

"Omg! Eleanor!," I jump towards her.

"Hiya!!! I've missed yooooooou!," she says in a high pitched voice.

We hug then I realise...this must be awkward for Ashleigh...it's not her fault.

Everyone starts talking when I notice a girl with bleach blonde hair, petite figure and brown eyes is staring at me. And not in a nice way.

The rest of the night goes by in a blur and before we know it, we're all drunk and doing stupid things.

People start laughing at us while we dance wildly.

The night ends and we all get a bus home. I'll get the car tomorrow.

I get off the bus and walk to my house, where an equally as drunk Niall awaits me..