Chapter 21

Dirty chapter, skip to next to miss!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall is fidgety all the way home, he keeps moving his legs about.

You: Nialler? What are you doing? *laughs*

Niall: Nothing *laughs* just want to do something really badly.

You: Need the toilet?

Niall: Nope.

You: *laughs* then what?

Niall: Just two minutes babe.

Niall pulls in to the drive way, you both get out and go into the house.

You turn on the lights and turn on the tv. You take off your shoes...wow it feels good to have them off. Niall goes up the stairs and you can hear water running. Niall shouts you up the stairs, you laugh and run up the stairs to the bathroom, Niall is running a bath with loads of bubbles.

You: Whaaaaaaat?

Niall: Wanna have a bath together?

You: Sounds amazing.

Niall: And I got you a present, it's on my bed...it's for after the bath

Niall grins at you and you giggle, you walk into his room and see a big black box with a red ribbon around it. You open it and inside was a red and black Lacey bra set. You giggle and walk back in . Niall is getting stripped and in the bath.

You: *grin* Thanks baby.

Niall: It's my pleasure babe...

You get stripped and get in the bath, it feels so good to spend some quality time with Niall. You talk for ages together. Niall starts laughing at something you said.

You: That's not what I meant! *laughs*

You splash Niall with the water as he laughs uncontrollably. He stops and arches his eyebrow...wow that's a sexy look.

Niall: Did you just splash me?

You: Yeah....

Niall: I think we've done enough talking.

Niall pulls you on top of him, you can feel his length at your leg, you ignore it. He pulls you in for a deep passionate kiss, taking over your full mouth. You moan softly against his lips. You pull away and kiss his neck, playing with his hair at the same time, you give him a love bite on his neck and he gives you one. You continue to kiss, this time Niall kisses you roughly.

Niall: *breathless* Let's take this to my room? *winks*

You get out and dry yourself off, you run ahead of Niall and put on your new bra set, it fits perfectly. You lie down on the bed. Niall walks in.

Niall: Wow *speechless*

You giggle and Niall turns you over to face him, he kisses you hard and fast for what seemed like ages. He unclips your bra and kisses your chest, all the way down to your tummy. You giggle at his soft, gentle touch. Niall looks up to you with his passionate blue eyes, filled with lust and love. He pulls off your underwear with his teeth and comes back up to kiss your lips, he looks deep into your eyes as you feel himself position himself at your entrance. He leans down and kisses you softly while pushing in. It feels so good, Niall starts to thrust rhythmic and kisses your neck. He moans with pleasure and so do you. After a while, you reach your high and shout each others names. Niall flops down beside you.

Niall and you lie breathless for a while then you roll under the covers and pull each other close, staring into each others eyes.

You: I love you Niall James Horan.

Niall: I love you Christy Ann Orr.

You giggle and eventually fall asleep, cradled in Niall's arms...you fall into a deep sleep...