Jelousy kills

Zoe's pov
I see Jordan in the distance. He is talking to Claire. The little... Don't go there...
She laughs and rests her hand on his chest. She moves her hand up, so that her palm is resting on his neck. I almost think she will kiss him right there. He would probably like that. Even if we are at school. She is batting her eyelashes and giggling.
I want to smack that stupid little smile off her face.
He sees me and his expression changes instantly.
"Oh no he did not!" Ronesha exclaims angrily.
Kelsy grabs Ronesha's arm to keep her from murdering Jordan. They both glare at him like wild animals. He turns and leaves, leaving Claire looking lost and confused. Good for her. She looks at me, and I smirk.
"Just ignore him Zoe." Kelsy tries to comfort me.
Fail.
I roll my eyes in their direction. "You think I am worried about that?" I try to sound carefree and happy, but you can tell from the way my voice cracks that I am majorly hurt.
"Let's just go." I force a smile.
"Okey dokey!" Ronesha says.
*~*~*~*~*
"Zoe!" Jon grabs my arm and shakes me. "We gotta go practice. Wake up."
"I'm not asleep dufus!" I roll my eyes.
"Fine!" He grins. "Please exit Jordan world!"
I punch him in the chest as I walk past him and out the door.
Francine is still in her seat.
"Aren't we gonna for practice right now? Ms. Nicole isn't here, so we have the session free. We should practice." I say to her.
"I know, but we can't practice right now. Delia and the twins have math right now so they can't leave." She turns back to Becky.
"Francine." I hate raising my voice, but sometimes I have to.
She looks up again.
"I can do their parts for them, just for now." Kelsy offers. "They don't have huge parts, and Zoe's right. We need to practice, desperately."
"Look. We can't practice right now. We need them to do it. End of discussion." Francine says, and that is final.
She turns back to Becky and Ariseli, who are engrossed in what she is saying.
We sit back down, momentarily pissed off. Well, on my part.
*~*~*~*~*
The rest of the day goes by quickly, and lunch break is soon over. Time for biology.
"Okay class." Mr. Carl says. "We are going to the lab to work on our open day projects. Bring your notebooks, extra supplies, and please don't forget your gloves."
I grab my stuff and make my way toward the door.
"Francine!" I shout, seeing her in front of me. "Are we still gonna do the pantomime?"
"It's up to you guys." She replies shrugging.
"It's up to us?" I ask, my temper escalating. "Well it was up to you this morning when everyone else was ready to practice. But no! You wanted to sit and gossip. So we wasted two sessions, just so you could talk."
I don't know what got into me. I feel boiling. How dare she say it was up to us, when we were ready to practice, and she wanted to gossip!
"No. It is not up to us." I continue. "It is up to you. So make a damn decision."
I turn around to get my purse.
When I come back, Francine has a group of girls gathered around her. She is crying. I hear my name, but I don't even want to hear them right now. I fly past them to find Kelsy and Ronesha. Jon is close behind me. He holds my arm and tries to say something to calm me down. We are passing Jordan's class, and I hear someone saying something about Jordan's girl. I laugh, even though I am not happy at all, just to show him that I don't need him to be happy. Even if I do. He doesn't need to know that.
"What was that all about?" Kelsy asks me.
"The bloody-" Kelsy cuts me off.
"Zoe. Be nice." She says warningly.
I sigh and begin again. "She just pissed me off. And it's not the first time she has pissed me off." I say. Francine was in my class in my first and second year of high school, and I was a common victim of her taunting. I have just finally gotten fed up with her. Feel my wrath now bitch! Now she knows how I have felt for the past two and a half years.
I give them a blow by blow of what happened. They interject a few comments along the way.
"I don't know what got into me! I am just so tired of everyone assuming that they can walk all over me and I won't mind. I hate this shit!" I bang my fist into the table angrily.
"But it's her birthday!" Ronesha reasons with me. Right. I forgot about that. But I still don't care!
"So that gives her the right to act like a-" Ronesha cuts me off. I am boiling!
Kelsy tries and fails, to calm me down.
*~*~*~*~*
"You still want me to talk to Jordan?" It's Denise, Jordan's cousin.
I nod.
"Okay.. I swear Imma kill him tonight!" She mutters.
I kind of look forward to her talking to him. I don't know why. I just do.
"Anyway, I gotta catch my bus."
She waves goodbye, and leaves me and Becky to board our bus together.
I sit down, and rest my head on the window. Thoughts about Jordan, and Francine, and just everything in general, bang around inside my head, until I fall into a deep sleep...