❝𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩.❞ - 4

i'd fall to pieces if i went anywhere without her

🎟

arnings: NSFW and i will not proofread this cause it makes me cringe ngl

If Velvet was going to fight you then she could do that but you weren't going to let her win. "It's not my fault that your self worth is based on how well you two dick heads are doing in the charts, Velvet. Also, I know damn well that your brother has something going on with Kid Ritz, if anything he's the one that opened his legs for fame." you stared at her as you removed her hand from your collar while she seemed to be absolutely shocked by your assumption as if she didn't just throw the same thing at you. Velvet scoffed, her eyes filled with a mixture of frustration and rage. "Oh I see what you're doing."

This whole conversation was so unnecessary but she knew how to push someone's nerves. "You're nerve wrecking Velvet!" You paced the room like a panther left in a cage.

"Everything is always about you! God forbid queen Velvet doesn't get appreciated enough!" you yelled, walking over to where she was standing now.

The look on her face turned into confusion, your words leaving her shoked and offended as she wasn't used to you talking back like you've done in the last few days.

"You're just such a—" before you were even able to finish your sentence, you felt her lips crash right against yours, leaving you stunned. For a split second you contemplated pushing away but as her soft singers pushed into your bare waist and the intensity of the desperate kiss depend, you gave into her touch.

As your hands trail up her shirt you felt yourself stumble back against the table, feeling the strength of her keep you locked in position before she pushed you up so you we're sitting on the table, allowing her to get in between your legs and push herself right against you.

The kiss was starting to become really sloppy, the room filling with heavy breathing and soft whimpers as Velvet's lips parted ways with yours only to make their way down your jaw, nibbling on the sensitive skin under your ear. "Velvet, please..." your hands desperately hold onto her soft, milky white skin of the pop star.

Oh fuck it.

Your hands left the touch of her skin, holding onto the hem of her shirt before pulling it up and over her head, leaving her chest exposed. She was truely a work of art to look at. The contrast of her deep purple lace bra pressed against her skin, the way you could feel her spine as your finger tips trailed down her bare back. "You're so beautiful..." you exclaimed, your tone dripping in desperation as you look her straight in the eye, her hands holding onto the back of your head, burried deep into your hair.

"Take of your shirt, my doll." she muttered and you quickly complied, throwing it down onto the floor where her shirt has been. You felt as if her gaze was going to pierce right into you, her eyes wide, face tinted in a red undertone. Her breathing was heavy, making her chest rise and fall quickly.

"Your bra too, sweetheart."

A little startled by her request, you unclasped your own bra and let it slide down your arms only to land somewhere on the floor with the rest of your clothes. "You're a well trained slut."

Her eyes trailed down your body, a smirk appearing on her face. "God you're fucking hot..." Velvet whispered. "I'm going to make sure you'll keep your bitchy mouth shit in the future."