❝𝐚𝐥𝐥-𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡❞ - 9

(immediate side note! this is by far the longest chapter and it's the award show that this is all about :) i made a 3 day time skip so i wouldn't have to write too much unnecessary stuff. for their songs i tried to pick popular things that at least the majority of people know, even if it's not my music at all but i wanted to make sure this is understandable. for your/yn's performance i am refrencing the tea party set up from olivia rodrigo's all american bitch performance on snl, for velvet and veneer i used speed drive my charlie xcx, it's supposed to be a duet between the two.)

🎟

I am light as feather, I'm as fresh as the air

Four days have passed now since the incident with Velvet and Orchid and since you left the mansion, there has been quite some silence between you two. Like she said, her manager took time off and you haven't heard from her again, but Velvet and Veneer simply kept relatively quiet, though they both still sent messages to check up on you. You only assumed this was simply due to the fact that they had to prepare for the show.

  Regarding social media, people forgot about all of it pretty quickly and moved onto the next celebrity drama, but posting, even just to promote your single still felt really weird. The thoughts about the past week haven't left you at all. Anytime you had even just a free second, your brain drifted off. Was Velvet just nice to you so you would let your guards down? Will Veneer actually use his connections with Kid Ritz against you? Was Orchid still mad at you and ready to bruise your face a second time? As if it wasn't hard enough for your stylist to cover the current one up with make up.

Coca-Cola bottles that I only use to curl my hair

The entire event is live streamed and usually starts off with everyone arriving at the red carpet, not only the nominated artists but also people who were specifically invited. That usually led to your usual introduction and everything while fans got seated and the first, usually more minor artists started to get ready. Then the ten most popular artists in the charts get to actually perform their song and kind of like Eurovision, the fans have an hour to vote for the best performance afterwards and whoever won, won the Bop On Top award that everyone was so desperately aiming for. It's a stressful day and it wouldn't be easy but what can you do? There you were, sat in the car of your manager with your hair fully done, make up covering up any bruises and the most beautiful hand picked outfit. You felt confident, proud, even a little excited but deep down you were scared. Partially because like everyone, you wanted to win, but also because the outcome might possibly have an effect on the relationship between you and the siblings. It was hard to admit but you genuinelly liked Velvet a lot, even if she tends to be a bit mean, but you knew that deep down there was something she simply kept secret. Not to mention Veneer is actually a great friend when you get along with him, at least thats what you know from him.

I got class and integrity, just like the god damn Kennedy

"Nervous?" Sally, your manager, asked as she turned her head towards you, watching you mindlessly stare out of the window. The Rage Dome was getting closer and closer and the amount of people, especially paparazzi standing in front of the entrance to the red carpet were insane. "Honestly, a little, but I'm confident in this." you laughed it off, fidgeting with you hair as the driver slowly made the car come to a stop. You looked at the view in front of you, photographers eager to see who arrived. A lot of people already seemed to be there, at least all the performing artists were already at the venue, seemed like only Velvet and Veneer were missing.

Deep breath in, open the door, shoulders and back straight, confidence.

Making sure to be careful, you got out of the car with Sally by your side, keeping enough distance. Fans were begging for autographs, photographers flashing their lights at you from every side, it felt nice to be this loved by everyone, to have a the attention on you for just a few minutes- hell it was partially why you even became an artist, you liked the attention and you were ready to admit that.