A New Life

Just fucking great. "New life new school! Come on! its gonna be fun you will see!" I looked at the bronze statue holding a shield on which it said:" New Hampelton High School".... nope this won't be fun. A really loud and very annoying bell rang. Great... so much for not making a dramatic entrance during classI walked passed the creepy stature towards the secretaries office. I knocked on the door and half a second later a high pitched" COME IN" rang in my ears. Man... That woman sounds like a harpy.

I opened the saying"Hello!"

"Who are you?" Yeah sure don't be friendly or anything

"My name is Nathan Whitefire" i replied forcing a smile."I am the new student"

"Ah the new kid, your class is the 9a. You have Homeroom now with your entire class. You teacher will give you your schedule. Your class is in the D-Block and your locker number is 5420. Now go away."

"Thank you! Have a nice day." Her face wasn't really better than her voice... but let her be.

So... 9A... that's gonna be fun... Man i suck at sarcasm. I made my way through the school.

I have to admit the school itself is awesome. It offers every thing from simple nature science to

every form of engineering to culinary and artistic studies. There are all types of sports available even curling and parkour. How exactly they manage to get curling here i really don't know... Its deep summer and it rarely snows at this part of the coast in winter... The school yard was cool too. Fountains, huge areas for  recreational purposes and the lunch place? State of the art kitchen for those following the culinary wing. Not bad for a high school.

I crossed the mess hall and went up the stairs to get to my part of the D-block. The lockers were pretty damn big. Bigger than i have ever seen. I never had a locker in my school before. Now i would get to see how it is. I quickly walked down the corridor to my home classes door. I glanced at my watch: 9 25. Home room started 25 minutes ago. Damn... this is gonna be awkward. I knocked on the door. Here we go.