Here we go

The day flew by in a rush. After I accompanied Vivien to her locker to get her physics book we went back to the c-block for our physics lesson. "The physics teacher is probably the weirdest person you have ever seen." she said with a smile. That smile made me smile. "How so?" I asked. She grinned answering:"He tries really really hard" now i was a bit worried. "How do you mean?" She grinned cheekily"" you'll see. We're here." without another word but with a really cheeky grin on her face she opened the door. Stepping in i saw exactly what she meant. O.M.G. He was tall wearing a flat cap with the price tag still attached, wore a tank top with the word "phresh" spray painted across it . His pants were baggy pants pulled down far enough to see his red boxer pants. In the corner behind him he  had his skateboard with white wheels. Clean white wheels. Clean never used before white wheels. There was dust on that skateboard. He wore four huge golden rings, two on each hand, and a giant silver necklace that shone like a disco ball every time it hit the light. To top things of he was wearing black shades in a very dark room. O.M.G. He looked straight at me and opened his mouth. "HAEEEYY ma little homie you gotta be the new dude on the flow. Comeone sort yoass in with them bitches over there ma man you know what im sayn?" what? "what?" Vivien laughed out loud and grabbed me by my arm saying "Comeone!" As i was pulled away i heard the teacher say:"Whats wrong with you brother?"

I looked at Vivien "That is our physics teacher? Really??"

She chuckled: "Jup that's him. Bernhart Laufonten. Your new physics teacher. Weirdest but best physics teacher on this side of the state. even got a doctorate. But insists that everyone in the school even the teachers call him 'jj'" "jj really?" she grinned at me "Jup!" i turned around to look at the.... thing... standing in front of the smartboard. This is gonna be painfully entertaining. "Alright ma little brethren is ya'll ready for some bitchin ass physics?" looks like the lesson is starting. He swaggered over to a girl in the front row. "so chika answer to me. In dat vacuum experiment we did last week what did we do?" She answered"we dropped a feather and a rock in a vacuumed area." He walked over to the smartboard "Damn straight!" And proceeded to draw a sketch on it. I grinned at him. This year is gonna be nice. I looked to the side just in time to catch Vivien staring at me. She blushed and looked down at her physics book. yea this year will be really nice.

Physics turned out to be really funny. 'jj' really is one hell of a talented teacher. Even though he is back-crap crazy. But to be really honest i didn't really pay him much attention. I was to busy staring at someone else. Vivien and I were walking down the hall on our way back to homeroom for math lessen wen we saw the troll again. Him and his passie. At least five of them. The head troll saw me and vivien approaching and snickered:"oh what? Shrimp found a girlfriend? good thing shes just as ugly as you shrimp." What? the troll and his minions laughed out loud. I look to the side. vivien was looking down. Time to be a hero. I stepped forward. "Shut your mouth Jason"

The laughter suddenly stopped. Jason walked up to me to intimidate me. Man that guy smells like a sewer. Oh crap not how i pictured this going down. I was hoping they laughed at me and walked away. But this? I'm not meant for confrontations. "did you say something to me shrimp?" here we go. "Yes i did. You should keep your mouth shut." He looked at me like im from a different planet. Dammit I'm dead. "you know what i think shrimp? You are dead!" He pulled back his arm and ready a punch. This is it. I closed my eyes. So much for a relaxed first day. I heard the sound of his sweater. Here came the punch.