She...

The door opened and what seemed like a giant smiled down to me. "Hello! You must be Nathan! My name is Dr Carl Maxm! I am your class, homeroom and English teacher. Come on in and meet the rabble!"

I smiled and walked inside. Maybe this isn't gonna be this bad. The class was big for so few students, no more than 15. "Everyone this is Nathan Wildfire. He is here from England, so you now. show him around, help him get used to the school and stuff, kay?" I took a look around the class. It was your typical class. The jocks, the popular and the smarties. Kindoff...

"Nathan why don't you plant yourself next to Vivien right there. Homeroom class is where we organize and handle class matters." I have to say that is the awesomest Texan accent i have everheard. "I think if you- oh hang on here is your schedule! so wen you are settled down son, why don't you tell us some things about yourself?" I put mu bag down next to my big ass desk and looked to the front. "So my name is Nathan Whitefire, i am 15 years old, come from Dublin in Ireland, was home schooled and yea... that's it..."

"Thanks son. You can sit down now. Man Dublin is a long way. Also not England... but anyway thats in the past now. Lets hope you enjoy your future. Why don't you take a minute to take a look at your schedule, while the rest of you kids finish up them ideas for the team this weekend." I took a look at the beast of a schedule. I chose all the engineering and science subjects. Man this year is gonna be a looong year. I looked to the side. She smiled, blushed looked down and said

"Hey"