Shrimp

Engineering was pretty low key. I sorta have a nack for all kinds of sciences so this was pretty basic. Nothing i didn't already know. At the end of Class Misses Aitela Marong, the Engineering teacher, gave us 5 minutes to prepare for the next class. I looked down at my schedule. First up was lunch break. Time really flies at this school. I checked my mini map were i had to go for lunch and were i could hide so i wouldn't be stared at. The Bell rang. "Students. I want you to keep the effort up you made today. And Nathan. Welcome to NHHS. Class Dismissed." I took my bag and made my way to the lunch hall. The door to the lunch hall was sorta impressive. The art classes neatly decorated it with Tribal Drawings in a dark black. My favorite color. I Reached out to open the door. "Not so fast shrimp." Oh god troll alert. I turned around to see Jason and some of his troll friends standing 10 inches behind me. "you should have voted for meaners shrimp." I stayed silent. "you made some enemies punk. You shouldn't have messed with the Rock. Be glad we don't pop you right here." He pushed me to the side and i fell back first against the wall next to the door. His troll Friends laughed. and shuffled through the door. Wen Jason entered a chorus of "HEY" and cheers sounded from the lunch hall.. I made a silent decision to enter through the door on the other end of the hall. Turns out that was a good choice. Barley anyone noticed me entering. I walked over to the line at the food stand and got served By another student in my class. "Hey there Nathan. What can i get ya?" The variety of food at this school was really impressive "Umm. Can i please get some noddles and some garlic bread?" "Sure man here you go!" "Thank you." "Noo Problemo." I took my plate out of the hall and sat down in the secluded spot i found near the C-Block. It was remote and pretty comfortable with benches and a small pond. Nature pure.

I looked down at my food. Wow the culinary wing really knows what it does. The food smelled divine. I was about to eat a spoon full wen i noticed Vivien stand at the corner of the pond looking at me. I blushed. "sorry I Didn't know you usually sit here" I started to get up "No no please don't leave." She walked over to me. Her face was as red as mine. I sat down. She sat down next to me. I said: "Are you sure you don't mind?" She smiled:"yes I'm sure. As long as you arn't bad company. You arn't are you?" She blushed more. I looked back at my life. "No i don't think so." She smiled."Good. Umm. i don't think we've been properly introduced. My Name is Vivien Karela" Man her voice. "Uhm Hi I'm Nathen Whitefire. Pleased to meet you" She smiled looking at me. "Pleased to meet you too. And Bon appetite" "Thank you same to you:"

I looked down at what she ate. She had lasagna and

Shrimps.