Julian Prince

Name: Julian Phillip Prince
Story: Sleeping Beauty
Role: The Prince (Prince Phillip)
R/R Status: Royal
Roommate: Ian Charming
Secret Heart's Desire: I think Faybelle is pretty cool... I don't get why she, Briar, and I can't just be friends. Does there really need to be a villain? Well, yes, I suppose a story is in need of an antagonist for everything to happen... but does it have to be Faybelle?
My "Magic" Touch: I'm pretty good with swords, does that count?
Storybook Romance Status: uhhhhmmm wellllll I was betrothed to Briar at like, birth.
"Oh Curses!" Moment: sometimes I ignore Briar because we'll be together forever after. Do we really need to spend every second together now? It really bothers her though, and I usually don't even realize I'm doing it. I just have other stuff going on in my life besides Briar.
Favorite Subject: Hero Training 101- for obvious reasons.
Least Favorite Subject: Advanced Wooing- I already won Briar over.*
Best Friends Forever After: Ian Charming, Daring Charming, Faybelle Thorn, Briar Beauty
Enemies: well, don't think I haven't noticed how interested Hopper Croakington is in Briar. Despite that, I still actually like the dude, we're not enemies. 
Deep Dark Secret: I might like Faybelle more than Briar. It's sort of what made me want to transfer here- Faybelle and I went to the same school before this and when she transferred, I knew it was time for me to too.

Featured in: Secret Storybooks

Appearance
Outfit: dark red tee shirt with crossed swords on it, black prince's jacket, black jeans, hot pink (yes, you read that right) and black sneakers.
Hair: short and brown
Eyes: hazel
Skin: medium-tan like Briar

Notes:
-Julian likes to think up ways to get out of his story without ruining or changing it forever, but he never comes up with anything good or worthwhile.
-though Julian pretends to really like Briar and protect her, his heart's not really in it
-Ian Charming, who is his best friend, can tell this even though Briar can't. Since I won't be introducing Ian until much later (not sure exactly when yet tbh, hopefully someday I will though), Ian is the Prince Charming assigned to the Cinderella story and is not related to the Charmings already at EAH.
-*when I originally drafted this Austin King was one of his BFFAs, and now I have no idea where I was going with that or how it would work. They do both seem to fit that Arrogant Prince mold though.