Austin King

Name: Austin Carter King
Story: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Role: King of Hearts
Roommate: Unknown
R/R Status: Rebel [-so rebel, I cry.]
Secret Heart's Desire: I don't know, I didn't figure it out yet.
My "Magic" Touch: It's not what you'd expect for a King of Hearts, but I wasn't born into the destiny anyway, I was chosen for it. I can sing, though. That's my magic touch. It makes the girls go crazy.
Storybook Romance Status: Oh godmother... I've left a trail of broken hearts, haven't I? Let's move on with our lives.
"Oh Curses!" Moment: I make some stupid choices sometimes. And I tend to lie.
Favorite Subject: Muse-ic Class
Least Favorite Subject: I tend to hate every class I have with Alistair Wonderland. Oh wait... Maybe I just hate him.... Yeah, that's it.
Best Friends Forever After: Blake Rider, Holly O'Hair
Enemies: Alistair Wonderland, Kitty Cheshire, Bunny Blanc, Madeline Hatter
Deepest Darkest Secret: I was banned from Wonderland... Oh, and I once dated Kitty Cheshire. Yeah, I don't wanna talk about it either.

Featured In: Fifth Destiny, Fifth Destiny: The Note Collection

Appearance
Outfit: Red, shiny, loose red jacket, black jeans, black tee shirt, red high top basketball sneakers (bottoms of the sneakers and pockets of his jacket have black hearts on them. There are red hearts on the collar of his shirt).
Hair: brown
Eyes: Hazel/green
Skin: tan, mostly in the summer.
Real Physical Inspiration: Austin Mahone

Notes:
-Austin is based, lookwise, on Austin Mahone. He's also named after him (Austin Carter)... which somehow feels weird to admit now that I don't like him anymore.
-his style is based on Austin Mahone's style too, including the fact that red is his favorite color. I wouldn't know if this is still true because I haven't really followed anything he's done since about 2014.
-Austin has a some attitude issues and the fame tends to go to his head.
-Other than Holly, who is friends with him, the other Fifth Destiny girls don't like Austin, especially Lizzie and Cerise.
-Austin likes to pick on Kitty, and Kitty hates him so she usually is never around when Austin is. Especially when Austin was with Lizzie or Holly, since Kitty and the other Wonderlandians were trying to hide what happened in Wonderland with Austin from Lizzie. After they first meet and date in Fifth Destiny, Kitty doesn't know if Austin has already told Lizzie, but assumes he has not. He could've at any moment, though, because he is unpredictable in that way.
-Blake questions his friendship with Austin, but continues to write songs for him and pretend nothing's different, until things change later in the story.
-Holly, Cerise, and Kitty hate when Lizzie brings Austin around the group.
-Austin and Blake meet when they are twelve years old.
-Austin lived in Corona for an undetermined period of time
-Austin is in a relationship with Becky G for press