Elsie Arendelle

Let's pretend Elsie and Annie aren't incredibly unoriginal names. I regret them now, I do.

Name: Elsie Idina Arendelle
Story: "Disney" The Snow Queen (Otherwise known as "Frozen")
Role: Elsa
R/R Status: Royal (though she doesn't have much choice here)
Roommate: Faybelle Thorn
Secret Heart's Desire: to have control over my... powers... But please don't tell anyone. Annie doesn't know yet.
My "Magic" Touch: My powers allow me to freeze things, make live snow creatures, start snowstorms, and I can shoot ice from my hands. It's terrifying, really.
Storybook Romance Status: Well, considering I can't even handle myself, I wouldn't be able to handle a relationship. Also, this is my first time out of the castle since I was little and we had to take Annie to the um... the... never mind.
"Oh Curses!" Moment: I tend to shut people out because I don't know how else to protect them from me.
Favorite Subject: Sorcery. I'm not really a sorceress, but nobody knows how to help me with my powers other than mom. At least this helps me relax a little, knowing I'm not the only kid with weird powers.
Least Favorite Subject: Grimmnastics. Coach Gingerbreadman doesn't understand that I need to keep my gloves on.
Best Friends Forever After: Raven Queen has been so nice to me. She really seems to understand my situation. Lizzie Hearts and Cerise Hood are also really nice, and I haven't shut out Nessa West yet either, so I guess she could be counted as maybe an acquaintance too?
Enemies: I don't have enemies, just people I need to avoid. Faybelle Thorn keeps trying to convince me I'm a villain, though Raven Queen is against that. I don't know which one of them is right about me... I hope it's Raven.
Deep Dark Secret: there's nothing I fear more than hurting Annie. She hates me because of it.

Appearance
Outfit: turquoise sweater dress with black leggings, light blue heeled boots and a purple cloak.
Hair: platinum blond, in a loose braid.
Eyes: blue
Skin: really pale with freckles on her cheeks and nose
Accessories: turquoise gloves, they were her mother's. She also wears a silver and light blue snowflake necklace.

Notes:
-Annie does see her sister everyday, but Elsie doesn't talk to her because she is scared of forming a close relationship with her. The closer she is to Annie, the better chance there is that she could hurt her.
-Elsie has more training with her powers than her mother did since her mother was able to teach her about them.
-Elsie actually has great control over her powers when she isn't thinking about them, but she usually is.
-Once she starts thinking about the possibility of making a mistake, she gets nervous and throws off her powers.
-Elsie has a pet reindeer named Storm that she takes good care of (and she knows how to ride the reindeer thanks to Uncle Kristoff). Taking care of Storm takes her mind off of her powers for a little while.