Aqua and Hikari VS Maleficent/Terra meets up with Xehanort

Aqua and Hikari arrived at a world called Enchanted Dominion and see a flying light pass by them.

"What's that?" Hikari asked after seeing a flying light passing by.

"I don't know," Aqua told Hikari. "I think we had better go take a look inside."

Hikari nodded as she walks with Aqua into a strange castle. "This place sure is creepy."

After they went inside the castle, they heard a familiar voice. "There's no way Terra would hurt somebody like that!" It was Ventus. Aqua and Hikari were relieved to hear their friend again. Then they saw him talking to an evil fairy named Maleficent.

"You don't believe me?" Maleficent smirked. "That's unfortunate, for he agreed so easily."

Ventus was surprised. "He did?"

"Ven!" Hikari cried as she arrived with Aqua.

"Don't be fooled!" Aqua told Ventus.

Ventus was happy to see Aqua and Hikari. "Aqua! Hikari!"

"Terra would never do that," said Aqua, believing Ventus.

"Aqua's right, Ven. You know that as well as I do," Hikari said.

"Yeah!" Ventus smiled after he knew Aqua and Hikari believed him.

Maleficent looked down to see Aqua and Hikari talking with Ventus. "Ahh... The truth can be most cruel, even amongst the closest of friends. After all, one never knows the secrets of another's heart. I'm sure you'll all agree... Ventus... Aqua... Hikari."

Aqua and Hikari glared at Maleficent. Then they turned to Ventus.

"The Master sent us," said Aqua.

"Ven...let's go home," Hikari said, holding out her hand to Ventus.

Ventus frowned. "But Terra..."

"Terra's not ready to leave yet," Aqua said.

Ventus looked down and knew he had to continue searching for Terra. "Sorry, Aqua. But I can't go with you or with Hikari."

"Why not?" Hikari asked.

"It's just...I have to find him before it's too late!" Ventus said as he ran off to continue on his search for Terra.

"Ven!" Aqua and Hikari cried as they tried to stop Ventus from leaving.

Maleficent smirked as she looked at Aqua. "I see you, too, wield a Keyblade." Then she turned to Hikari. "And this must be the Princess of Kingdom Hearts that I'm interested about."

Hikari turned to Maleficent and glared at her. "What are you talking about, witch? You don't even know anything about me!"

"How do you know about the Keyblade?" Aqua asked, glaring at Maleficent. "And are you saying that Hikari's the Princess of Kingdom Hearts?"

"Yes," Maleficent nodded. "She is a source of power... She is the heart of all kingdoms. And that Keyblade of yours is a key that opens the hearts of men, of entire worlds...and allows one to obtain anything and everything. Such powers I find most fascinating."

"Wait..." Hikari said to Maleficent. "You're talking about Terra, aren't you?"

Aqua looked down. "So, Terra...he really..."

"Yes," Maleficent nodded with a smirk. Then she turned to Hikari. "Now, my dear princess, would you and your friend like to assist me, as well?"

Hikari looked down in thought and glared at Maleficent. "I got three words for you: Not gonna happen!"