Chapter 0: the wandering moon

The story begins with a boy who has gotten his quirk checked.

Once got home he would have been beaten by his step father. For having a villian like quirk. But his mom would step in and tell him to stop.

 But his mom would step in and tell him to stop

(I should say Inko is a business woman. She runs a famous company.)

She would treat her son and make sure he's alright. And over the next few weeks he gets bullied for his quirks. One for having a villain quirk and the other be being weak.

His mother would try her best to help her son the best his could. But one day his mother would tell him he would have a sister. He would feel like they were trying to replace him.

But his mother would ensure him that he wasn't being replaced. But once his sister was born his mother would slowly begin to focus more on his half sister and her business. One day she would go talk with him.

Inko: izuku...

Izuku: hmm?

Inko would then hug him. This would surprise him.

Inko: I'm sorry for not being there for you...

Izuku:... *hugs back* ( I love you too... mom...)

He wouldn't harbor any resentment toward his sister or his mother. He would just feel envies towards his sister for having the love of a full family and not only part. He would begin to train with the sword to learn to use his other quirk: moon breathing.

Once he turned 14 he would have mastered all his forms of moon breathing. But once he was done his training he would hear his parents talking.

Inko: I'm not going to abandon my son!

Toshi: he's going to destroy-

Inko: I don't care about my image or my reputation izuku is my son! My so! not yours! And I will love him for who he is! And I swear! If you so much as try and throw him out! I'll make sure you'll regret!

Toshi thought: Gah! That damn brat!

She would walk away from Toshi. Izuku would flashstep away.  He would then open the door to not see anyone.

Izuku:...(mom...)

He would take a walk. He would walk around the city to clear his head until he hear someone screaming. He would go check it out and see a thug attacking someone.

Izuku: hey!

RT: huh?! Get lost kid!

Izuku: leave that person alone!

RT: trying to play hero?! HAHA! Die!

The thug would send knifes flying at izuku and izuku would draw his sword and block some but some would cut him.

RT: Still want to- Huh?!

The thug would watch as Izuku's cuts completely disappeared.

Rt: what the hell-