Chapter 3: a "Friendly" talk

Kokushibo would be standing in front of Toshi.

Koku: what do you want...?

Toshi: like I said... to talk...

Koku:.. you and I both know that's not why... get to the point before I decide to end this conversation...

Toshi: I want you to stay away from Izumi!

Koku:... good lord I forgot how stupid you are...

Toshi: what?!

Koku: do you honestly believe you're more than capable of training her... in all my life I have never seen you wield a sword...

Toshi: she doesn't need her current quirk! All she needs is-

Koku: good lord OFA. Isn't that great of a quirk...

Toshi: *shocked* h-how...

Koku: did you honestly believe I wouldn't have over hear your conversation with my mother... and from what I've learned about that quirk... is that... it's weak compared to me...

Toshi: what?! This power is supposed to defeat a great evil!

Koku: great evil... you mean AFO...?

Toshi: h-how...

Koku: I encountered him before... tried to recruit me... failed... also tried to steal my quirks... failed again... he ran from me... someone that you called "pathetic"...

Toshi:... that's not-

Koku: it's every much is... now I'll like you to leave... if I continue to speak with you... I'll have your head...

Toshi: you won't kill-

Koku: if I wanted to kill you... I would have done so already but I should leave a fair warning... I may have my patience... but when it comes to my wife and her wanting to have her moments with me... she isn't...

Toshi: what do you-

He would then hear what it sounds like metal jaws. He would then turn around to Eugen and she wasn't happy and she looked tired.

Koku: Eugen... I'll be there in a bit... don't kill him... it will only cause problems for us...

She would then walk past Toshi and rest her head onto his chest.

Koku: I'll say this only once... stay out of my and Izumi's life... or... I won't be so nice next time...

Toshi: tch!

Kokushibo would watch Toshi leave. He would look down at his half asleep wife.

Eugen: hmm...?

Koku:*sigh*

Koku:*sigh*... come on...

He would then pick her up bridal style and head back towards their room. They would then head to sleep. Once they woke up Kokushibo would go take a shower and go bake breakfast for Eugen.