Chapter 5: A clash with stain

Our story continues from the sports festival ending. And Kokushibo would have taken Izumi back to her room. And then returned back to his place.

A few days would pass by and the students would be sitting and waiting for aizawa to enter. Once he did. He would tell the students that they'll be work with pro heroes.

He would show them how many each student got. And Izumi would be first. And then he would say you'll be picking a most likely be temporary hero name.

Then the midnight would walk into the room and would see which hero names are approved or not. Everyone would begin to pick there names and then it would be Izumi's turn.

Izumi: well... I chose the sun breather: Izumi.

Midnight: just your name? And why use your quirks name?

Izumi: well... my brother's is moon breathing. So i decided to just mine. And I'm not really big on hero names heheh...

Midnight: AWW! Such a great siblings relationship!

She would then sit down he would then show a different list for people who didn't get picked. But Izumi would stand up and walk in front of Kokushibo.

Koku: hmm?

Izumi: can I... work under you?

Everyone: EH!?

Mina: you would rather work under someone like him!? Then a pro!?

Izumi: yes! My brother can actually help me improve myself! He knows more than I do. Our abilities similar to each other.  So...

Koku: alright... even tho I'm not a hero... I don't see the problem... sure...I don't see the issue...

Aizawa: she needs too-

Koku: I don't see a problem... right...?

Aizawa: *sigh*... this is going to be a headache...

Izumi: yes!

Koku: good... we'll begin tomorrow... meet me at my place... and well-

Then Shoka would also stand in of him.

Shoka: is it okay if I join...

Koku:... why...?

Shoka: to annoy my father more...

Koku:.... Sure... do know I don't know much about your quirk... but that doesn't mean I'm going to go easy...

Shoka: I know...

Koku: very well... just met at my place... and we'll go from there okay...?

Girls: okay.

He would then leave. And the next day he would see Izumi and Shoka outside waiting for him.

Izumi: where's Eugen?

Koku: she's staying to watch over eri....

Izumi: aww. I wanted to spend time with eri...

Koku:... you will... maybe once the week is done... now let's go.

Shoka: where we going..?

Koku: for one to get you two used to working in a different environment...

Izumi: what do you mean?

Koku: do you think you'll fight in open spaces all the time?

Izumi: well no...

Koku: you need to get used to fighting in different places and environments... an where going to help people along the way... understand...

Girls: hai!