"Genocide" Yandere!Info-Kun x Willing!Fem.Reader

[★]-------------------------------------------------[★]
*pant *pant *pant

'We need to calm down! If we still in a panicked state, the sooner and the easier they'd find us. The bad thing is i don't know if Info-Kun is monitoring the school. He could already inform Ayato where we are.' You thought internally as you starts to take deep breath.

'One of us gotta be the sane one. How did Ayato even snapped all of the sudden, he literally managed to massacre the whole school. How long did we got stuck in here for again? It's looked like it's already night late, I mean it's kinda dark.. outside. If only the gate wasn't full of exposed cable and soaked with water we would leave easily.' You closed your eyes sighing as you looked over to now probably traumatized Taeko who still silently crying.

You looked around as you found something that could help her, getting up you found a bunch of plastic cup picked two and filled it with water from the water gallon.

"H-huh..Y/n? *hic* what are you doing..?" Taeko whispers at you wiping her tears hearing you gets up and seems to be doing something.

Before giving Taeko her water cup, you took a sip with yours to check if it's okay to consume.

Being sure on it was safe to consume, you walk to Taeko sitting back down with her.

"Here, it's safe. I know it's not much but i think it's better than nothing." You whispers back giving her cup of water.

"Thank you.. b-but.. what are we going to do now? He killed everyone.. everyone died.." Taeko takes a few sips before talking while she looked at her cup of water sadly.

"Hey, Taeko..?" You softly spoke as she replied with hum as she looked at you.

"I have an idea that worth to try.." You said before whispering the plan on her ear as she then nodded.

"But how? What if he caught us?" Taeko whispers worried on what would happen if she sees the mad man again.

"Hmm.. there's a crowbar and a hatchet in here. We also could use that and those green smoke bombs from the science club that contains with a pepper spray for our cover or distraction." You whispers while pointing out the weapons you both could use.
.

.

.
With that the both of you ready after some of searching on the room you're in which turns out to have some useful stuff. From the two tools you found as well as some snacks, small medkits and a small bag for it.

You can't help but felt as if that room already prepared for you both and not helping with the atmosphere you already have.

"I don't know why but i feel this is too easy..this room even have the stuff we need to escape. I don't think some of these stuff even supposed to be here." You mumbles quietly as you peek through the door.

"It is yeah.. it felt so off. Why would the teachers and the staff keeping these stuff in here?" Taeko spoke nervously.

"I think we're good to go now. Hold my hand, will you? I don't think i would like it to lose the last sane person and my only friend i could count on in here." You spoke giving her a genuine smile, reaching your unoccupied hand to her.

"I wouldn't like that to be happening on you too, Y/n." Taeko smiles back at you holding your hand tightly.

"Alright, let's go. You'll watch my back and I'll watch yours." You spoke as you peek at door once more before getting out as Taeko hums nodding her head.

When you both tried to go to the side door near you guys it won't be opened so you both decided to go to the front exist since it's the nearest.

After for sometime of holding your breath and be very cautious. The both of you managed to get to the main entrance where the supposedly some of the corpses for the unlucky people on the gate disappears without a track as well as the exposed cable but you saw that there's still some sparks here and there meaning it's still not safe to use yet.

"Y/n look! The cables it's..it's gone! Maybe we can try opening the gate safely now!" Taeko spoke went running the gate without hesitation.

"TAEKO! DON'T! Taeko..!" You runs after her but it was too late as you watched her got electrocuted then falls unconscious and cannot be awaken.

"SENPAI!!"

You then saw Ayato running to Taeko's dead body only to fall down as his head was shot by the person who suddenly right behind you holding your waist with a firm grip not letting you go.

"It's a pleasure doing business with you, Ayato Aishi." You heard Info-Kun spoke with no emotion. "Too bad, you are so easy to be broken."

"Now, that's been taken care of. Shall we go home, sweetheart?" Info-Kun said smirking blush appears on his face as he looks at you with loving eyes.
.

.

.

.

.

.
[A few days later]

"Breaking News! A very tragic loss happening on The Academy High School, One of the best elite school in Japan.

It's seems that a massacre happening in the school. Everyone was brutally murdered.

The suspect of the killer behind all of this is one of the student from Academy High itself. There was some of tools that may be the weapon as it has blood of the victims and the hand print of the killer.

Ayato Aishi. The son of Ryoba Aishi, who is found dead near the main gate of the said school with one of the victim, Taeko Yamada. It seems she was the one who shot the killer before she passed away being electrocuted.

The mother of Ayato Aishi, Ryoba Aishi is unexpectedly being exposed to be the killer of the incident in the 1980's. She was indeed proven to be guilty as there's proofs of her crimes and now being sent to highest security jail and a death sentence on her name-" The tv shuts down as you turns it off from it's remote.

"*sigh* what a fucked up family.." Rei a.k.a Info-Kun who is suddenly beside you, cuddling up while he plays with your soft hair.

"You said it as if like you're not the same as them." You said to him bitterly, pushing him away.

"Oh, i'm hurt. I would never be like them! Why would you think of me like that , sweetheart?" Rei said dramatically as he pretend to be hurt by your word.

"Cut that out, your stupid act won't work on me." You looked at him boredly.

"Ah.. It's still worth a try. You're lucky that i love you so much, sweetheart. Anyone would die to be you." Rei said cuddling up to you again.

"Pfft- yeah, i willing to die than being here with you." You said bitterly as you scowls.

"But here you are with me and you know you're going to be my future wife! Or maybe you already are, who knows~ oh and.. aren't this ring looks beautiful on you, my lovely wife~" Rei said as he looked at you with loving eyes, blushing.

"Fuck off. I hate you." You grumbles looking away, slightly flustered while feeling conflicted.

"I love you too, sweetheart♡"

[★]-------------------------------------------------[★]
A/n: Hello! I'm very sorry for not updated for probably a few weeks?

If you're new in here, it's probably weird to be reading this note in the very first chapter but if you looked at the date i last updated that probably make sense. (The update for this chapter is 4th April.)

(Yeah, no i don't really do April fools joke. Probably, who knows.)

I just came back from procrastinating and re-reading the chapters i made in the past months. To be honest i don't know what was going on inside my head while making this in the first time but oh well.

Anyways—

Thank you for reading! I hope you like it! Consider to follow, vote and comment as it will help me so much in this journey!

Don't forget to stay hydrated, eat well and sleep well because if you don't you'll get sick and everyone doesn't like being sick so take care! I'll see you in the next chapter!✨
[★]-------------------------------------------------[★]