"Sweetest Heart" Anxious?Amao Odayaka x Fem.Reader [End]

------------------------------------------------------
"Cupid"
------------------------------------------------------

"Can you meet me at the cherry blossom after school? I-i want to tell you something.."

"Y/n..."

"...!"

"Y/n!!"
.

.

.
[3rd POV]
"Y/n!" Kokona called as she shakes Y/n slightly.

"Huh? What?" Y/n finally replied as she looked at her friends.

"Come on! Let's go home! Everyone literally already goes home!" Saki said gesturing her surrounding.

"Yeah, but what's on your mind anyway? You seems in deep thoughts." Kokona said concerned.

"Wait! What time is it?!" Y/n said suddenly getting up in panic as Saki and Kokona slightly flinched from shock.

"Uh...It's around 5PM, why? What's wrong?" Saki said after checking on her phone.

"Oh shoot! Hold on wait here!" Y/n said as she dashed to go somewhere.

"Wait!! Y/n!? Where are you going!" Kokona yelled as her voice then fades.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Amao's POV]
"Why is she not here yet..? It's been an hour.. i think." I mumbles as i looks at the bouquet of flower on my hand.

'What if...she doesn't have a feeling for me..? Maybe.. of course she won't have any.. i mean who would love a person who literally hurt them.!'

"I..i know she wouldn't but..she, she already forgive me right? I..-" I mumbled even more before hearing a familiar voice called out my name. "Amao!?"

"Y-y/n..?" I called as i comes out from behind the tree with the bouquet of flower.

"Oh my god.. I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to make you wait so long!" Y/n walked up to me wiping the tears that I didn't notice rolling down my face.

"I-it's okay.. i-i didn't mind, it's beautiful and calming in here! I'm just glad you're here now.." i smiled warmly as i held her hand on my lips softly kissing it.

"Amao.." Y/n whispers, tears now starts to rolled down from her eyes.

"Oh dear! I-i'm sorry! Here let me wipe those tears away!" I panicked,quickly let go of the bouquet of flower letting it fall on the grass wiping her tears as my other hand rubbing gently comfortingly making her giggling a little.

"You really have the sweetest heart, Amao. Are you sure you're not a cupid who is secretly trying to steal my heart?" Y/n said, cupping my face with her soft hands as i held them with mine.

"Ah..thank you for the compliment but i think you are the one who have the sweetest heart, Y/n. And.." i said with a genuine smile then i takes off her hands from my face holding it at my shoulder as i leans closer to her ear.

"Maybe, i am secretly trying to steal your heart. So..would you let me steal your sweetest heart and be with me?"
[★]-------------------------------------------------[★]
A/n : Thank you for reading! I hope you like it! Consider to follow, vote and comment as it will help me so much in this journey!

Don't forget to stay hydrated, eat well and sleep well because if you don't you'll get sick and everyone doesn't like being sick so take care! I'll see you in the next chapter!✨
[★]-------------------------------------------------[★]