03🦋✨

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒆....

"Assalamualaikum Appa" I wished my father who was sitting on the table reading newspaper. "Walaikumussalam My dear" he kissed my forehead as always making me smile. "The breakfast is ready" my mom shouted from the dining table making us both jump from our place in horror. "Why's she so loud?" I asked looking at my father annoyingly. "I don't know.... She's just like those princesses in Disney singing for no reason" my father shook his head and went towards the dining table. I chuckled and followed him after.....

"You again forgot to say Bismillah before eating Farasha" my mother scolded me making me bit my tongue. "This won't happen again" This time I said Bismillah before eating and started to eat looking down. "This is how we feed Satan" my father said looking at me. "Farasha you know a story of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)?" My father asked now keeping his spoon in the plate and looked at me intensely. I frowned in reply making him smile. "When no food was cooked our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) would fast. No anger no abuse. He would merely smile and say: Today, I'm Fasting" my father finished his words and stare at us listening to him attentively. "This is how our Prophet was! We should try to follow him in our every day life. So that we will be also able to follow him to the Jannah" my father took his his spoon again and started eating. "Now it's my turn" my mother also kept her spoon in her plate and coughed to clear her throat for whatever she was going to say. "One day Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) went home late at night and slept in front of his house as he didn't want to awake Aisha (R.A)" my mom finished her words and glared at my father. My father understood what she meant and laughed looking at her. "Lemme finish the rest. However, he didn't realize that Aisha (R.A) was also sleeping behind the door waiting for him" my father laughed again looking at my mother's scrunched up face. "Oh! My Aisha" my father pulled my mother's chair closer to him and kissed her forehead while my mom just closed her eyes. I smiled staring at them.....

After our breakfast was over my father started to doing the dishes before going to his work and my mother was cleaning the table. "Appa what's that?" I suddenly spotted a advertisement in the news paper. "What....Ahhh it's an advertisement for Jobs" my father said and went back doing his dishes. "Hybe Entertainment" I read out loudly being quite interested. "They're looking for a new manager for them..I can't understand why they need so many mangers for them" I frowned hearing his words. "What you mean?" He sighed and looked at me. "They just published the same advertisement for wanting a manager few days ago. Do they fire them or what?" I pouted looking at the advertisement again. "It's a very big company who knows" my mother said and pushed my father away from the sink cutting some onions. "Should I try out?" I stared at them but they just shrugged. "If you do then I just hope they don't have any stupid dress code for you. If they do then just tell them there's no need to do such dramas you will just go naked" my mother rolled her eyes after rolling her savage tongue. "I just married her because she was so beautiful that I was so completely speechless but now my whole existence is speechless" my father sighed staring at me with a done face. "What you mean by she was beautiful huh?" My mother glared at him holding the knife closer to him. "H-honey" my father surrendered himself while stuttering. I sighed staring at them licking my lips thinking that maybe I should I apply. After fighting with my mind and heart I decided the wrong decision as always. I dialed the number which was in the advertisement.....

"Hello.... yes yes...."

"Taehyung there will be another manager hiring for you tomorrow so be ready" The staff manager Kim told him but he just ignored his words as always. "Yahhhh... Are you even listening?" Manager Kim screamed out of frustrating. "Do you hate minding your own business?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and went back to watching something on his phone. Manager Kim sighed in defeat and left the room. "So another Slut huh?" Taehyung smirked sinisterly and licked his lips thinking the new manager will also resign soon....